• I had a mobile ticket but needed a steward to let me in

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • I used a Print at Home or club-printed ticket which worked

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • I had a PAH or club=printed ticket that didn't work

Votes: 7 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont want to say too much as i will be accused of posting the most over the top post of 21 again
both android cards
1 st one worked after several attempts with steward help
2 nd after many ,didnt and steward inside had to let me in.

NFC worked for me and most the problems I saw in front of me were barcode related.
Went in through T just after half two and the queues were small and no worse previously.

I didn't bother trying NFC as three people ahead of me in the queue couldn't get it to work (Turnstile block E) so I just used the code on my android phone and it worked instantly.

Three of us travel together but sit in different areas, all have android phones.
NFC worked first time for me and one other but the third had to use the code. However NFC didn't work for me v Everton using the same phone, and Mick's NFC worked v Everton but not yesterday.

Obviously only really aware of my own device, Android.

Got to admit, the whole affair could not have been simpler.

Just have to follow instructions, which we don't always do, me included.

Downloaded into Google Pay wallet (not even bothered adding a Bank card, (not compulsory)
Downloaded e ticket.
Downloaded Bar Code for yesterday.

Honestly, it's been a piece of piss. Sometimes you can read too much about stuff and worry needlessly.

Obvs. don't know what the Apple Guys had to do.

Downloaded PAH and printed it but got in by using the QR on the download on the phone. Belt and braces.

(So no need for app or NFC...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.