• I had a mobile ticket but needed a steward to let me in

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • I used a Print at Home or club-printed ticket which worked

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • I had a PAH or club=printed ticket that didn't work

Votes: 7 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me and the lad had Print off tickets because of the problems we had with mobile tickets at the Everton game.
He got in fine, mine just kept flashing up red. After 10 or so attempts he checked the details on both tickets and let me in using a key. I'm presuming he wouldn't have done that if my 11 yr old lad hadn't already been in.

Shit system for me.

3 using iphones worked without problems.

Guy in front was having issue. He was holding the phone in the right place but pulled it away 2 or 3 times after a couple of seconds when he didn't get instant activation and was told to wait a bit longer and then ok. Same problem I had at the Everton game.

I'm now got a couple of other cards and NHS pass on Apple Wallet and proved to be v useful a couple of times. No chance I would be using apple wallet if it hadn't been for City introducing mobile tickets.

The people in front of me had traditional thick paper blue tickets.

What is NFC & where is the barcode?? I have an iPhone. Opened the wallet, touched the 3 dots at top of page & QR box came up. Popped it in the reader & was in the ground in seconds.

Not sure, though, what the flashing “Hold near reader” box is for (underneath the actual ticket). Are we supposed to be able to use that instead of opening the QR

So - in terms of your poll - did I use NFC

What is NFC??? I have an iPhone. Opened the wallet, touched the 3 dots at top of page & QR box came up. Popped it in the reader & was in the ground in seconds.

Not sure, though, what the flashing “Hold near reader” box is for (underneath the actual ticket). Are we supposed to be able to use that instead of opening the QR
There’s not been any explanation about it really.

Just seems like they’ve expected everyone to know exactly what everything means, expected everyone to know exactly what to do, exactly the way to hold the phone against the scanner, in exactly the right place, for exactly the right amount of time.

The steward didn’t even know going off his “let me have your phone, let’s try this way, let’s try that” only to get the same result I did for the most part.

What is NFC??? I have an iPhone. Opened the wallet, touched the 3 dots at top of page & QR box came up. Popped it in the reader & was in the ground in seconds.

My iPhone showed that so I just held it near the rainbow shaped arched thingymabob and it changed from green to Orange (concession colour) so I didn’t need to change, press anything at all.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.