Suzy Lamplugh

M18CTID

Can anyone else believe that it's 32 years since she disappeared? For those younger ones on here, it was one of the main headline stories during the summer of 1986.

Anyway, police are currently digging up the back garden that used to belong to the mother of the main suspect, John Cannan, who is serving 3 life sentences for the murder of Shirley Banks in 1987, attempted kidnap, and rape.

Have to admit I was surprised when I read 32 years. The mysterious Mr Kipper.

I assume the new evidence prompting the dig has come from an inmate as the main suspect has been interviewed and always denied it.

Can anyone else believe that it's 32 years since she disappeared? For those younger ones on here, it was one of the main headline stories during the summer of 1986.

Anyway, police are currently digging up the back garden that used to belong to the mother of the main suspect, John Cannan, who is serving 3 life sentences for the murder of Shirley Banks in 1987, attempted kidnap, and rape.

Remember it well and the year I joined the army.

Genuinely puzzled it has taken them 32 years to investigate the suspect's mother's garden.

God was it long ago? that is scary
I hope the family get to know what happened one way or the other,it must be torture not knowing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.