Status
Not open for further replies.

alky313

---------------Hart-------------
Zabs-----VK----Nasty--Kolarov
------------Ferna---Yaya---------
Navas-----------Nasri-------Milner
-------------------Negredo------------

Milner is injured, I would start Negredo and Dzeko together.

Lets hope we can keep getting 3 points away from home.

..........................Hart...................

Zaba..........Komp...........Demi/Nastasic......Kolarov

.............Fernandinho..............Rodwell..................

............................Yaya..........................

Navas........................Negredo....................Nasri...........

-------------------Hart--------------------------
--Zab---------Komp--------Nast--------Clichy---
-----------Ferna----------Yaya-----------------
-Navas-------------Nasri---------------Kolarov--
-----------------Negredo------------------------

No Richards, Aguero, Demichelis, Jovetic and possibly no Milner. Hmm, not too excited to go with two up top as Swansea can be pretty good in midfield.
I'd go:
--------------------Hart---------------------
Zab---Kompany--Nastasic----Kolarov
-----------Fernandinho--Rodwell--------
--Navas------------Yaya-------------Nasri
-------------------Negredo----------------
About time Rodwell gets a chance, I really think he has potential and him together with Fernandinho will provide plenty of energy for us in midfield.

This game for me is the definition of a tough away day in the Premier League, if we can come away with a win then I will really start believing that we have turned around our away form for the better.

I can see Swansea having the majority of the ball so I would just play one forward with Negredo leading the line.

It looks like Navas will play with Silva out but I do worry about us burning him out, he has played the last two 90 mins in the space of two days so what should we do?

Deffo got to be 5 in midfield as swansea pass it well this could be a banana skin unless were carefull id go
1.gk hart
2.rb zabba
3.lb clichy
4.cb nastasic
5.cb.kompany
6.dmid fernandinho
7.def mid garcia
8,left mid nasri
9.nagredo lone striker
10.nasri left mid
11.right mid navas

sam-caddick said:
This game for me is the definition of a tough away day in the Premier League, if we can come away with a win then I will really start believing that we have turned around our away form for the better.

I can see Swansea having the majority of the ball so I would just play one forward with Negredo leading the line.

It looks like Navas will play with Silva out but I do worry about us burning him out, he has played the last two 90 mins in the space of two days so what should we do?
If Milner is out, then maybe we have to play Navas although I was surprised to see him start today after the Liverpool game

We have 3 days rest now though.

---------------------Hart
Zab------Kompany--Nasty----Kolarov
---------Fernandinho-Yaya
------Navas---Rodwell---Nasri
-----------------Negredo

Whatever we do we must close down Shelvey quickly when he has the ball. He was their best player when they came to the Etihad iirc.

Fast improving player. Watched MOTD and looked like he had a good game at Villa

They have a few players out at the moment eg Michu and Dyer. I hope Michu has had his op and that they are not going to put it off until after our game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.