Swansea (a) League Cup - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
League Cup away nights are often the most frustrating. Tends to be near impossible to get a stream, since nobody around the world gives a fuck about these matches!

Will this work on an Android device and is it safe that they don't charge. Cheers
It won't charge? If it's a Samsung S7 you should very carefully remove the battery and then bring it back to the shop.

League Cup away nights are often the most frustrating. Tends to be near impossible to get a stream, since nobody around the world gives a fuck about these matches!

Northampton Town vs Manchester United
Southampton vs Crystal Palace
Swansea City vs Manchester City

They're the 3 games that are being streamed from what I can see, looks like we're in luck.

Any one find a stream will you pm me please
6a00d83456d0f369e20154340f351a970c-800wi

Willy
Zaba VK Tosin Maffeo
Nando
Navas Garcia Delph Sane
Nacho

That's the team I would pick but I would put Maffeo on the right and Angelino on the left. I might also consider Gunn in goal, would be a good test for him. Not the end of the world if we go out tonight. Hopefully Pep will recognise this and use it as an opportunity to see where some of the youngsters are with their development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.