Swansea away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see just the one change for the game at Swansea: Nasri for Kelechi Iheanacho in:

Hart; Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy; Fernando, Fernandinho; Navas, De Bruyne, Nasri; Aguero.

We've got to play like we want to win, without being too open. If Otamendi, Fernando and Fernandinho in particular can tackle like they did on Sunday and get the ball to the more advanced players we have a good chance of winning.

I'd like to see just the one change for the game at Swansea: Nasri for Kelechi Iheanacho in:

Hart; Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy; Fernando, Fernandinho; Navas, De Bruyne, Nasri; Aguero.

Can see City winning 5-1 with that team - Manchester that is.............

Spot on and an early goal should settle the nerves for us.

We should be well up for it and the Swans have not a lot to play for. However their win at WHU worries me a little.

We were up for it against Arsenal so hopefully we will be again. Swans could go up or down a couple of places so are not without some incentive. We need to press them early but in a controlled fashion so we do not leave spaces for them to utilise. Make sure if they do keep possession, it is in front of us but try and win some high up and break on them quickly.

I'm gutted this game has become so important - I shall be on the wrong side of the pond driving in New York State whilst its on - I'm going to need updates via some random local radio station or £1 a megabyte mobile internet!!!! :-(

We've been resting a few all season! Hopefully 4th place is still in our hands after tonight and if that is the case we have to start with our strongest side. I would replace Kelechi with Nasri from the starting 11 against Arsenal and play a 4 2 3 1 with KDB behind Sergio

100% agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.