Swansea away

RACHACE

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409471
Seeing as we're down there twice in a week can any blues givr any advise on where to get a pre match pint and also where to park.

I went down when we had them last game of the season in May 2015 I think and we parked on neath road, not too far from the Liberty stadium. There are a few pubs on the walk down, one was called the coopers and I can't remember the other but it was pretty much a house with a bar.

The coopers was ok, good banter between fans etc but there were Swansea lads snorting daz quite openly and when the atmosphere is encouraged by snorting daz I can't help but feel that your only one line in a song away from glasses being thrown and as I'm with the wife I'm worried she'll start throwing.

Has anyone been into the city centre pre match? Is it easy enough to park and get to the ground from? Or has anyone got any other recommendations?

After the 4 hour drive I wouldn't mind somewhere that does a good pint of real ale and maybe has sky so that I can watch a bit of Leicester beating Utd.

Cheers in advance.

Seeing as we're down there twice in a week can any blues givr any advise on where to get a pre match pint and also where to park.

I went down when we had them last game of the season in May 2015 I think and we parked on neath road, not too far from the Liberty stadium. There are a few pubs on the walk down, one was called the coopers and I can't remember the other but it was pretty much a house with a bar.

The coopers was ok, good banter between fans etc but there were Swansea lads snorting daz quite openly and when the atmosphere is encouraged by snorting daz I can't help but feel that your only one line in a song away from glasses being thrown and as I'm with the wife I'm worried she'll start throwing.

Has anyone been into the city centre pre match? Is it easy enough to park and get to the ground from? Or has anyone got any other recommendations?

After the 4 hour drive I wouldn't mind somewhere that does a good pint of real ale and maybe has sky so that I can watch a bit of Leicester beating Utd.

Cheers in advance.
There are a few decent enough pubs on Wind St in the centre that we went in post-match after that end of season game but pre-match you'd probably be better parking up near the Liberty and taking a bus or taxi to and from the city centre - it's around 45 mins walk.

There are a few decent enough pubs on Wind St in the centre that we went in post-match after that end of season game but pre-match you'd probably be better parking up near the Liberty and taking a bus or taxi to and from the city centre - it's around 45 mins walk.

Cheers mate. Was contemplating parking in the centre but with it being a Saturday 3pm it might be expensive

Cheers in advance.
We are staying over but can't find a hotel for a decent price at the moment.

Cheers mate. Was contemplating parking in the centre but with it being a Saturday 3pm it might be expensive

I would recommend the park and ride, far cheaper than parking in town. P&R is only £2.50 a day.
Theres a P&R on the main road into Swansea when you come the M4 opposite the Macdonalds, and theres also one next to the ground.

loads of pubs in town, weatherspoons & eli jenkins etc... wind street is popular for drinking and eating.

wish i could help with hotels. They all up the price on saturdays dont they.

If i had a spare room then id love to help some of you guys out as i only live just off the M4 and around 15 mins from Swansea.

We are staying over but can't find a hotel for a decent price at the moment.

If your prepared to stay out of swansea, then you could price up The Twelve Knights in Port Talbot.
I havent stayed there myself but i hear its reasonable. And ive eaten there a few times and the food is good and not too expensive. Plus its only yards of the M4 and around 10 mins to swansea.

If your prepared to stay out of swansea, then you could price up The Twelve Knights in Port Talbot.
I havent stayed there myself but i hear its reasonable. And ive eaten there a few times and the food is good and not too expensive. Plus its only yards of the M4 and around 10 mins to swansea.
Thanks will have a look later . We were thinking of the premier inn north just off the m4 it says it's near the stadium . Can u get a bus from there or would we need a taxi ?

I would recommend the park and ride, far cheaper than parking in town. P&R is only £2.50 a day.
Theres a P&R on the main road into Swansea when you come the M4 opposite the Macdonalds, and theres also one next to the ground.

loads of pubs in town, weatherspoons & eli jenkins etc... wind street is popular for drinking and eating.

wish i could help with hotels. They all up the price on saturdays dont they.

If i had a spare room then id love to help some of you guys out as i only live just off the M4 and around 15 mins from Swansea.

Shw mae. Are you 15 mins east or north/west of Swansea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.