Swansea away

assume the BM hoards are gathering as we speak in the old town, nibbling on some local tapas bedecked with kiss me quick hats and resplendent in orange and purple... pics please!

I wouldn't wait for a bus to get you back to the station. Always walked (25/30 mins) looking out for the bus but have never seen one!
It comes past the stadium on the other side of the road, outside the pizza restaurant. Its only 5 mins in a cab from the station anyway

Does the Harvester pub near the ground let away fans in? I have got my youngest in tow on Saturday, so keeping pre-match crawl to a minimum and just want something close by.
Yes they are fine there. On the away game at the end of last season there blues there having a beer in the sunshine. Its been lovely here for the last few days. Its fine tomorrow but cloudy but its meant to be pissing it down on Saturday

Where will everyone be drinking pre game on Saturday?

People who know Swansea well will know Wine Street. I was there yesterday and its full of bars and restaurants. We parked near the ground and used the park and ride scheme. There was a bus every 15 mins and its only 5 mins into the centre. Its a bit of a walk though probably about 30 mins. There's a Harvester outside the ground where you can drink but I would recommend the centre. If your coming by train, come out of the station and turn left and walk straight down the main road until reach a mini roundabout you will see a Yates, Opposite is the Walkabout pub. This is the start of a strip full of bars and restaurants. I would recommend a huge pub called the Cross Keys which does cheap food (Pie and a pint for £5) if you walk past Yates you will a pub called the Griffin turn right down an alleyway and you will see it on your left. There is Wetherspoons pub called the Bank Statement further down the strip. Another good boozer I recommend would be the Jack Murphy (Irish bar believe it or not) at the other end of the strip next to revolution. Its cheap beer and plays good music, I think they have a live band on every Saturday night from 7pm. Spoilt for choice and gutted I'm not back for the weekend game.

People who know Swansea well will know Wine Street. I was there yesterday and its full of bars and restaurants. We parked near the ground and used the park and ride scheme. There was a bus every 15 mins and its only 5 mins into the centre. Its a bit of a walk though probably about 30 mins. There's a Harvester outside the ground where you can drink but I would recommend the centre. If your coming by train, come out of the station and turn left and walk straight down the main road until reach a mini roundabout you will see a Yates, Opposite is the Walkabout pub. This is the start of a strip full of bars and restaurants. I would recommend a huge pub called the Cross Keys which does cheap food (Pie and a pint for £5) if you walk past Yates you will a pub called the Griffin turn right down an alleyway and you will see it on your left. There is Wetherspoons pub called the Bank Statement further down the strip. Another good boozer I recommend would be the Jack Murphy (Irish bar believe it or not) at the other end of the strip next to revolution. Its cheap beer and plays good music, I think they have a live band on every Saturday night from 7pm. Spoilt for choice and gutted I'm not back for the weekend game.
Thanks for thar we r staying over on Saturday night so that will come in handy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.