Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Pep plays full strength for rest of the season as I want City to smash all records

I really couldn’t care less now the title is wrapped up. Every single one of that squad deserves to go on their holidays early, yes records are nice but are they necessary after what has already been achieved. A lot of our big name players are going to be involved in the World Cup, so not much of a break for them at all. After what i’ve Seen this season I really don’t care if we didn’t win another game. Roll on a successful defence 18/19.

LOL can't believe there are people on here not wanting records. Hope pep doesn't think like some of those on here. Once in a life time opportunity to get 100 points. Play the starters and bring Foden/Diaz on if needed!

LOL can't believe there are people on here not wanting records. Hope pep doesn't think like some of those on here. Once in a life time opportunity to get 100 points. Play the starters and bring Foden/Diaz on if needed!
Exactly

I would think that the players would want to play the games to share the enjoyment with fans.

Plus I think a few of our upcoming opponents would be totally pissed off if we put out heavily weakened teams as most of them are in the relegation battle.

Last edited:
Course he will not do that, but there is a different vibe to playing to have to win v playing to enjoy. Sometimes it helps.

And given some of the tackles against us how many of you would wish any of our team to miss the World Cup because of one of them?

He will set up to win, of course he will.

But he will use the freedom to give players time off, not rush back anyone injured and to bed in some youth.

Even Yaya will get game time.

We might even end up playing a few different systems and catch teams cold with them like early season.

But it will not be exactly like it would have been if we still needed points.

I'm just not sure he will give players time off. I'm also sure that most will want to play as much as possible with the exception of Silva

Lets go full strength and break all of the records, don't underestimate the psychological impact of winning the league by 20 points on the teams below us.
Breaking the records will mean we'll be classed as a great team and not just another title winning side.

I hope Pep does what is right for the players given that most will play in the WC this summer and if that means giving them a rest and giving youth a chance then so be it. We have played some of the best football I have ever witnessed watching City and if we miss out on some records because he wants the players in good shape for next season I can live with that.

I'm all for smashing records but keeping a decent level of momentum to carry on into next season is vital.

Think for this one it’s strongest starting 11, let the players who’ve won it us walk on to the ovation and get the gaurd of honour
After Sunday yes I’d let Foden play in Silvas role in the middle maybe let Bernardo start central as well

Should be a great day.
Hope Foden/Diaz get a good run out in the second half if we’re cruising.
4-0 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.