Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 15 Apr 2018.

?

City v Swansea prediction

Poll closed 22 Apr 2018.
  1. Win

94.5%
  2. Draw

3.4%
  3. Lose

2.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellYeah

HellYeah

This for me too. Utd lose both games.
    Why on earth would anyone want them to win.

2. Newtoncc

Newtoncc

To make it more exciting, they should win both games and that will just confirm Jose for another few seasons and quite honestly the longer he is there the better for us.

I would really like to see us win the title next Sunday in front of our fans than be sat at home on my own talking to the dogs, "we just won the title", dogs says "right well done but let me out a need a piss".

3. HellYeah

HellYeah

Agree to disagree then.

4. HorlocksWalk

HorlocksWalk

You have a talking dog?

5. Lomas has a lob on

Lomas has a lob on

Best thing about this week is the fact the squad has a full weeks rest, after a gruelling past 10 days.
    The way he we’ve played this season, I think Pep and the team have every intention of putting on a masterclass next weekend! A win is a win and I’ll take it any which way how but I think we might see something unbelievable next weekend!

6. rnblade

rnblade

Don’t give a shite about anyone else’s games. Ours are what matters. More of the same concentration as last night.
    Swansea are in a dogfight for survival, so we need to be putting them to the sword. They know they can’t over power us, so no doubt they’ll be in a 5-4-1 to make us try and break through their packed defence. It’s proved difficult for us to do on a few occasions. If we get a pen, I would love to see Eddy break the net with it.
    This game will be attackers v defenders, we need to draw them out and create our own space, not only that but when we go past and through them, attack the goal or box, so often we get through the lines and then come back to allow them to regroup.
    I’m sticking money on a ‘win to nil’ for us, there’s no reason they should trouble our defence after spurs performance. Gundog should play there again, and Delphino at LB.
    Laporte gaining confidence. Give Razza a go in the centre and move Bernardo to right, Foden or Diaz to left.
    We have the squad to give players a brief rest, so do it, even if it’s just a half.

7. urban genie

urban genie

Eddie
    Walker
    Delph
    Vinny
    Laporte
    Ilkay
    Kev
    Dave
    Sterling
    Silva
    Sane

mendy on bench and to come on if we are comlortable, Bernardo given time

Get this over the line.

8. bugsyblue

bugsyblue

We don't want United to lose. We want to win it on our patch against Swansea. Come on City!

9. waspish

waspish

Yep 3 days off with there families

10. aguerooooo

aguerooooo

Team supported:
    manchester CITY
    Sorry i am not changing my thoughts since i was 6 listening to my tiny blue radio. being a honourable baggie for the day and hoping THEY lose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.