Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be any post match celebration on Sunday do you think? Players round the pitch at the end and stuff or do you think everything will wait until Huddersfield?

Can’t believe some people are not bothered about breaking the records. Breaking 100 points is what will make this City side immortal in English football. They’d be remembered as “The Centurions” for all eternity. Why you wouldn’t want that is beyond me. Even City won’t ever beat 102 points, imo.
There are too many Rags on here TT.They`ll be the instigators of this ridiculous notion that records don`t mean anything.

Will there be any post match celebration on Sunday do you think? Players round the pitch at the end and stuff or do you think everything will wait until Huddersfield?
My bet would be Huddersfield, with a generous round of applause from the boys to all four sides of the ground this Sunday, from the centre circle.Only my opinion mind.

i know a few blues are clamouring to bring the kids on but i think we need to finish the season strong i dare say PEP will not want to finish on a whimper. Personally i think if we have the points in the bag between 55-65 mins then let the boys run free maybe even resting Ed With PFA team of the year being announced and possibly new incomings being suggested,it feels like the season has finished Thanks to the rags handing us the title it has felt a bit hollow this week

Sorry to be a bit off topic but can i just thank the Liverpool Echo on another article which more or less invited the morons to have another go at Sterling he might be a ssnake to you but his Prem medal has vindicated why he left you in the first place FFS scouse gits get over it

i know a few blues are clamouring to bring the kids on but i think we need to finish the season strong i dare say PEP will not want to finish on a whimper. Personally i think if we have the points in the bag between 55-65 mins then let the boys run free maybe even resting Ed With PFA team of the year being announced and possibly new incomings being suggested,it feels like the season has finished Thanks to the rags handing us the title it has felt a bit hollow this week
Kids all day long for me, and same for every remaining game. 20 mins a game for Mendy as well if possible

Can’t believe some people are not bothered about breaking the records. Breaking 100 points is what will make this City side immortal in English football. They’d be remembered as “The Centurions” for all eternity. Why you wouldn’t want that is beyond me. Even City won’t ever beat 102 points, imo.

Exactly my thoughts mate. Let's finish this season in the manner we started it.

If we're 2 or 3 up in the remaining games with 20 minutes left then by all means let's give Foden, Diaz and Zinchenko some game time but let's break all the records we can. 'Centurians' has a nice ring to it!

Exactly my thoughts mate. Let's finish this season in the manner we started it.

If we're 2 or 3 up in the remaining games with 20 minutes left then by all means let's give Foden, Diaz and Zinchenko some game time but let's break all the records we can. 'Centurians' has a nice ring to it!
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.