Swansea tickets (all in here please)

Re: 3 swansea reqd.

I will have 3 tickets available.

Two daughters are on holiday, so two junior cards will need upgrading if you need adults if your interested. I can sit elsewhere so it will be 3 together.

I could do with a Swansea ticket if anyone has one on the go.

Cheers in advance.

A father in need, I live in Scotland and my son is a big city fan, my wife and i would like to bring him down for the Swansea game for his birthday, I registered with the club to try and get tickets and the treatment I got from the ticket office was shocking, the girl I spoke to couldn't have been more unhelpful is there anyone out there who could help me, I would need two adult tickets for me and my wife and a child ticket for my 13 year old son or three adult tickets.

Swansea ticket for sale

I have 1 ticket for sale for the home game against Swansea City on Saturday 27th October 17:30ko.

PM me if you are interested.

I am gutted at having to miss the match but I have to have surgery the week leading up to the game and so I wont be able to make it.

Forgot to mention, ticket is SSL 116 row J right next to the away fans.

Re: Swansea ticket for sale

Anyone else after any 8 got 2 together south stand 117 row r 453 £70.00 quid for pair or £40 each. Pm me

Looking for 1 x Adult and 1 x Junior for the Swansea Fixture is anyone available to help?

southstand_blue said:
Anyone else after any 8 got 2 together south stand 117 row r 453 £70.00 quid for pair or £40 each. Pm me

mate i thought you were holding these two for me to meet on Saturday ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.