Swap Deal: Gundogan to Spurs Dembele to us?

main-qimg-bb586ebf4aec5d1669f80fa7949d5880-c

I understand our reservations about such a move and I must also say that I have reservations too. However Mousa Dembele has proven himself with some eye catching central midfield displays over the years in the league and even in Europe. I remember that game against Juve where he absolutely bossed the midfield in Turin and we were all in awe. The other leg where they lost out in a rather bizzare fashion, he again showed Europe that he was a boss. Even against Madrid iirc, he showed his rare class.

It's absolutely untrue to claim that he excels at nothing and I know he's struggled lately and that further forward, he's not all that but no one single player has got all the answers and no single player hasn't suffered difficult spells. Rather unfair to write off his years of brilliance even while at Fulham because of unconvincing performances of late.

I also recognize he his in his thirties but if Gundogan still struggles mentally because of bad injuries of the past there's not much of a difference between him, a 27 year old and a 31 year old, imo. The issues that Gundo have struggled with this season have been well documented here.

Worth considering in my opinion.

I understand our reservations about such a move and I must also say that I have reservations too. However Mousa Dembele has proven himself with some eye catching central midfield displays over the years in the league and even in Europe. I remember that game against Juve where he absolutely bossed the midfield in Turin and we were all in awe. The other leg where they lost out in a rather bizzare fashion, he again showed Europe that he was a boss. Even against Madrid iirc, he showed his rare class.

It's absolutely untrue to claim that he excels at nothing and I know he's struggled lately and that further forward, he's not all that but no one single player has got all the answers and no single player hasn't suffered difficult spells. Rather unfair to write off his years of brilliance even while at Fulham because of unconvincing performances of late.

I also recognize he his in his thirties but if Gundogan still struggles mentally because of bad injuries of the past there's not much of a difference between him, a 27 year old and a 31 year old, imo. The issues that Gundo have struggled with this season have been well documented here.

Worth considering in my opinion.
Still no

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.