Swearing on BM (and England in general)

buckshot

I notice a liberal use of the "c" word in the Matchday threads but no use of the granddaddy of them all (the "f" word). They're both frowned on in America but the "c" word is considered much more offensive. Is the "f" word a no-no on here.

I ask because I had a comment about Neymar that could have been a little more colorful.

I notice a liberal use of the "c" word in the Matchday threads but no use of the granddaddy of them all (the "f" word). They're both frowned on in America but the "c" word is considered much more offensive. Is the "f" word a no-no on here.

I ask because I had a comment about Neymar that could have been a little more colorful.
Fuck off

You don't mean fuck, do you? ;-)

I never use **** in the real world but it's like a Clarkie, smashing backdoors in, Delap playing etc it's a BM tradition.

The clue is in your question. The Match-day threads solicit more vindictive langue, especially towards individuals.

"****" is personal. "Fuck" isn't.

BTW "****" is definitely much more offensive in Blighty too, you twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.