sweet zombie jesus

Rushton121

So we lose a pre-season friendly and now some "fans" are writing us off for the season already.
Some of the comments on the "official city facebook group" are truly laughable...
Heres just a few:

If I was Ade, Barry, Cruz, Tevez, I would be saying ..... at least i am going to be well paid!
Robinho cnt cross a ball lol brilliant buy
I can criticise robinho coz he's shit not a shed if muscle on him and can't even deliver s decent corner on 2 attempts!
Barry looked like he has played for us all his career and adebayor screams 1 over from 6yards hmmmm not bad!
rubbish result. 100 million pounds on players. if this is what were going to get in the premier league by this riff raff then we dont stand a chance in the premier!!

unbelievable, doom and gloom merchants already before season starts, its pre season ffs!!

im sick of teling stupid deluded fans to shut the fook up about us losing friendlies , come 15th august theyll soon shut up , i couldnt care less if we lost that game 10-0 its a friendly for fucks sake. and rags saying stuff like , oh we beat malaysia under 7's team , michael owen scored , no-one cares its a bastarding friendly!!!!!

You wonder where some of these idiots have come from.

Number one, I'm not entirely convinced they're not rags on a wind-up & number two, if they are city fans, then they'll have to toughen up a bit. However long it takes us to get to the top, chances are we'll do it the hard way, so I think some people will be in for some rather hefty disappointments along the way unless they can learn to get a bit of perspective on things.

Sorry to shout, but ITS A PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY YOU TITS!

It really is getting beyond a joke now!

Well said Vonky!!! I also agree, we will get success, but being City, we will do it the hard way!!
Stick along folks, the ride has just begun, we are on our way and a pre season defeat means naff all in the big scheme of things !!!
Chill out for F*^ks sake!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.