Sweets from your youth

Cadbury's hazelnut whirls.
Terry's milk chocolate, might have been made by Rowntree.
A chocolate bar called Fry's 5 Boys, only recall the wrapper with a picture of a kid with five different expressions between sad to happy according to whether he thought his dad would buy him a bar.

Used to love Hazelnut whirls, eat the Hazelnut, bite off the top, then lick out the filling. Good practice for later life :)

smiths-18-cri.jpg
These were my favourite as a kid. I even joined the club!
I ate bags of them as a kid.

not sure if this was a sweet but we used t get a tin of tics from the newsagents round the corner from junior school - can't imagine why they were vile - I think it was a bit of a dare thing but in reality was a gateway sweet for Fishermans Friends addiction

Cadbury's hazelnut whirls.
Terry's milk chocolate, might have been made by Rowntree.
A chocolate bar called Fry's 5 Boys, only recall the wrapper with a picture of a kid with five different expressions between sad to happy according to whether he thought his dad would buy him a bar.

Terry's chocolate was made by Terry's (of York) e.g. Terry's Chocolate Orange, although I think Terrys was taken over by Rowntree at some point.

I miss ‘proper’ Marathons (Snickers?? Piss Off!!) and Opal Fruits (again Piss Off with your Starbursts) and when Curly Wurley’s seemed massive rather than the Fudge sized they are nowadays but I honestly can’t believe no-one has mentioned these ...
Cabanas-1.jpg

Applause-abr-1.jpg

c76e78db4bd64c9ffc59d3fd591bb2c7.jpg

1d58b2e0f6f1235726695dad2def8c21.jpg

And yes, I know Spangles have been mentioned but I didn’t see these flavours which I loved ...

81df7809cb82712be72200d92c68cdd1.jpg

God I wish I could go back in time for a Cabana!!!

That Fry's 5 Centre bar looks awesome. I genuinely can't remember if I remember them though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.