Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm! This game has been removed from the bet365 site. Hopefully it's more that they can't call it to declare odds rather than they believe it will be a postponement!

Rodolfo Borrell: "To fill the whole squad and be able to travel with at least five or six subs, we have had to bring some players form the second team but the outbreak also involved players from the second team so the situation is not easy." [via
@spbajko

Rodolfo Borrell on #ManCity players with Covid-19: "This is not for me to say. We have seven players, we don't know if there will be tomorrow and right now I don't want to mention them, I may even forget one, if that makes sense. It's not for me to say." [via
@SamLee
]

Just watching Borrell in the pre match press conference, really impressed with his attitude of wanting the game to go ahead. No excuses given unlike Klopp and Tuchel.
"Coz we've got GOAT Rodolfo, we've got GOAT Rodolfo"

Fixture back on bet365 now. They must have been "calculating" what sort of team we would be able to put out.

More positive cases to be expected for tomorrow.

If we don't get info about the traveling squad
our guessing the line-up will be a funny lottery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.