Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam lee already predicted this. Pep wants match sharpness for these players before we play Chelsea..unlucky for the youngsters but it is what it is..

Does anyone know what's wrong with Stones ?
Covid?
Muscle injury?
Eye lash broken ?
He was walking around just fine this afternoon, definitely not COVID and nothing obvious i.e. a cast or protective boot. Strange how the club are so vague about him not being "fully fit".

He was walking around just fine this afternoon, definitely not COVID and nothing obvious i.e. a cast or protective boot. Strange how the club are so vague about him not being "fully fit".
could be an injury

my lasting memory from that awful day in 1980 at Halifax was trying to get onto the train station after the game to get home

and as for Shrewsbury it was chucking snowballs at the coppers as they walked past the away end trying to knock their hats off
I recall a trip to Shrewsbury took place on 13/01/1965 in a replay where City lost 3-1.

Probably my most depressing away trip ever. I was down with a bad dose of flu but had purchased a ticket for the replay and managed to sweat in out and recovered to catch the football special.

It all started well as some idiot had left the rear gates at the Gay Meadow stadium unlocked. Someone pushed it open and we all surged in for free. Strangely the attendance was reported at 15,924, only a littel beliw the Maine Road attendance of 16,313 the previous Saturday.

The match was a disaster as City were completely outplayed, The team were on the same special train and went down in my estimation as they acted as if nothing had happened, trying to get off with the girls on the train.

Ah I remember when folk would say that about Foden

There's a reason we win trophy after trophy and it's by treating each game like it's the only game. Pep's done it since day one.

We're not Liverpool.
Foden was starting basically every single one of these at 19, the man already started getting off the bench at 17. McAtee is already 19 (and 3 months!)

I know there's a very lazy tendency to compare, but at least make the comparison fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.