Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round | Post Match Thread

You have to enjoy these games at league 1 and 2 clubs. A full house for them as all the part time supporters attend. The ancient oohhhooo your shit ahh when the keeper has it (although we never kick it long). The forty years old chants. But best of all , itv situating their analysis on the pitch , so every time the camera panned to Ashley Cole the supporters behind are making wanker signs. Although things have changed in the last fifty years , games like this proves nothing has changed.

What a footballer Cancelo is. He was showboating a bit last night but it just shows how skillful he is. A joy to watch.

Hopefully we will see more of Cole in the first team.

You have to enjoy these games at league 1 and 2 clubs. A full house for them as all the part time supporters attend. The ancient oohhhooo your shit ahh when the keeper has it (although we never kick it long). The forty years old chants. But best of all , itv situating their analysis on the pitch , so every time the camera panned to Ashley Cole the supporters behind are making wanker signs. Although things have changed in the last fifty years , games like this proves nothing has changed.

What a footballer Cancelo is. He was showboating a bit last night but it just shows how skillful he is. A joy to watch.

Hopefully we will see more of Cole in the first team.

You do realise our fans were going ooohhooo at the keeper?

I am sure I was not the only fan of my age to have a nasty feeling prior to last night's match dreading a potential banana skin. Memories of Shrewsbury and worse still Halifax haunt my sleep still. Nothing to worry about a solid win at half pace, don't think cup upsets are as common these days anywhere
ask newcastle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.