Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round | Post Match Thread

Great to hear as the media and jealous fuckers have done their very best to paint our club as something unpleasant,when the truth is something very different.
There’s also a lovely pic of Kyle Walker giving one of our disabled supporters a big hug on the pitch. Pity we never hear of this sort of stuff.

Also, someone on Twitter is looking for a couple of City fans who carried a Town fan piggyback from the pub to the ground as he was unable to do so under his own steam. Some great stories from Friday. Think you lot have converted a lot of STFC fans to City as their 2nd club.
a bit like we used to be when we were shit...................Common hatred of Man U main reason I think

Anyone that moans about McCoist, listen to him now, Forest v Arsenal. He is just a bloke who loves football. He was neutral for our match and neutral for this but very honest and complimentary when it matters.
You cant ask for more
Thing is with McCoist he’s really know loyalty down here to any club ( Sunderland maybe ) so he’s always gonna give a non biased view ............. so why can’t Sky do the same ?????
Why does it have to be Carragher and Neville co commentating????
Only there clubs games why can they just not be in the studio up against a player of the other opponent???
I mean “ Salah you little dancer “ what a sad spitty rat he really is

Yes, it was sent in jest as I was deemed insane for wanting Swindon to get a consolation goal after we went 3-0 up.
Lol, you weren't insane, normally when we're far ahead in a game and the opposition scores, I shout at the telly, or in the ground at the players to wake up.

It was different on Friday because they tried to play football, weren't trying to get our players booked and when they scored a cracking goal that will live long in the mind of their striker I reacted by thinking their support deserved a moment to go wild celebrating.

Lol, you weren't insane, normally when we're far ahead in a game and the opposition scores, I shout at the telly, or in the ground at the players to wake up.

It was different on Friday because they tried to play football, weren't trying to get our players booked and when they scored a cracking goal that will live long in the mind of their striker I reacted by thinking their support deserved a moment to go wild celebrating.
Was also really pleased for their fans who were looking at their club going into administration a year ago - from that to then watching your side score against probably the best team that has ever set foot on the county ground must of been a special moment for them.

Anyway see you at the The Escaped Lunatic for a pint one day and we can cheer on all the teams we play against ;-)

A slightly depressing thought (for me anyway), but is Lavia the first City player, born after the club had left Maine Road, to play for the First XI?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.