switching broadband providers

should just be a case of getting your MAC code from BT and giving it to SKY and about a month later Sky will tell you it is sorted

now i have seen some were that if they say at BT it is going to take ages or somthing to put your foot down and it will be sorted quicker, now that OFCOM are on the case things should happen smoother

D

I switched from BT to Talktalk earlier this month & had no problems at at all

they told me the day it was going to swtich & it took me about 10 mins to do

I didn't need an MAC code for some reason!!!

Ive switched from BT to Tiscali in the last month or so ....... never needed an MAC code either.

bt gave me the mac code straight away , all i have to do is wait for the stuff from sky and its job done. bt did offer free broadband for 6 months but its still loads cheaper with sky over a 12 month period

i am going to be doing the same soon. SKY offer the BB at £5 for upto 8mb, but they don't do 8mb to my house yet. so i am waiting till they do....

better than paying 15 quid to tiscali for 2mb....

D

ukmanchesterdan said:
i am going to be doing the same soon. SKY offer the BB at £5 for upto 8mb, but they don't do 8mb to my house yet. so i am waiting till they do....

better than paying 15 quid to tiscali for 2mb....

D
fook me, how did buxton get it before you, miracles never cease

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.