Switzerland v Italy - Sat 29th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 17:00 (BST). Coverage starts at 16:30 on BBC1. Being played in Berlin.

1000011528.jpg
1000011530.jpg
Calafiori (Italy) and Widmer (Switzerland) are both suspended.

I think Switzerland are playing better than Italy at the moment. As I've said everything they've played, Akanji has been really good. Ndoye is a threat, he misses a lot of chances but he is a nuisance.

Italy did smash Switzerland at the last Euro's 3-0. Italy of course are looking to defend their title.

The winner will play England or Slovakia in the quarter-finals.

Tricky one to call. Italy haven't been all that impressive so far, whereas Switzerland are a very well organised outfit; definitely a case of "the whole being greater than the sum of it's parts". If I had to pick one, I'd probably go with the "Azzuri", though it wouldn't be with any great confidence. One goal win?

The missus is nervous for this one but I have a sneaking suspicion that Switzerland will win this.

Sadly I have no hope for Italy

Which normally bodes well in fairness but there's just fuck all goals in this team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.