SWP against Stoke

mancitytmd

Can you believe (If you can) what the papers are saying this morning - Daily Mirror quoting FA 3 match ban for tiny kick out at De lap - Chelsea player Karate kick in the bakc get's off scot free.

One rule for the BIG Four and one for the rest of us

Comments please,

But rooney and terry can abuse referees all day long without a word... fantastic isnt it!!

what about Ronaldo? he kicked out at dawson and someone else off the ball! this kind of shit winds me up ffs!!

TBH, he'd just had his calf raked by studs, and was booted while he was down. Most people would find it hard to get up and smile after that.

ultimateharold said:
TBH, he'd just had his calf raked by studs, and was booted while he was down. Most people would find it hard to get up and smile after that.

Not our Shauny.

ultimateharold said:
I said this at the time. If he'd just reacted to the tackle, then fair enough, he should be punished. But he acted under extreme provocation. Are you meant to just lie there and take it when someone runs up to you while you're on the floor and boots you in the stomach? Cos I know I couldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.