SWP frustrating

samy said:
Colins Bellend said:
I love shauny to bits but is it only me that finds him totally frustrating
His work rate is second to none and skill level amazing but how many times
does he get in great positions and either play a bad ball or run into the defender
I'm not slagging him just curious to see if my judgement is piss poor

PISS OFF

Why ?...he made some valid points.

Shaun's been fantastic for us especially considering he's been out of position for a number fo games. Seriously, why the fuck would anyone feel the need to question him right now?

I've been thinking the same for a while. I never wanted to stick my neck out and post it though because of the reaction on here.

Just seems like he does some stuff and you scratch your head in amazement....like he'll beat 2 or 3 players who are all trying to foul him. Time and time again he'll do something really good. But when it comes to the simple stuff like a ten yard pass or a through ball, it all goes wrong. Like he can do the hard stuff but can't do the easy stuff.

Having said that he is often our best player for his work-rate and willigness to lay it all on the line for the team. And there are plenty of other players who should be much more heavily criticised. It's just frustrating that he can beat 3 or 4 men and then misplace a 5 yard pass all in the same breath. I think he's always been like that to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.