SWP testimonial?

The Northern Baptist

This will be his tenth season playing in the first team. Made his debut on 24th August 1999.

He's made 385 appearances and scored 57 goals. The closet thing to a legend in the current squad.

If he stays, do you think he should be granted a testimonial at the end of the season? We normally have one friendly at home in pre season, it could be made a testimonial for him.

Or does his 3 years at Chelsea 'taint' him in anyway?

He fucked off to Chelsea for the pay packet, didn’t get played then came back for probably even more money

Why should he get a testimonial?

He has his c*nt of a father to thank for that

PaulPowerShower said:
He fucked off to Chelsea for the pay packet, didn’t get played then came back for probably even more money

Why should he get a testimonial?

He has his c*nt of a father to thank for that

I'll take that as a no then!

it's a NO from me - he f*cked off to chelsea for however long to, errrrrr, "further his career"

love sweep but testimonial? - NO

He 'fucked off' to Chelsea because our club needed the money. Like he said it just seemed like a long holiday & now he's back at home.

I hope he can get a testimonial.

skybluenorth said:
I would not imagine the attendance to be very high in any event.

I would have thought we could fill the bottom 2 tiers. We had circa 27k at home against Valenica last season, with a bigger team and the right pricing we should get 35k

Testimonials are outdated .in the 60s & early 70s loyality meant something & many players were at there clubs for 10 years or more players they were not on mega money so testimonials were usualy well deserved .SWP is super rich why should we fork out to make him even richer ?.Paul Lakes Testimonial against the rags only atracted attendance of about 27.000 one for SWP wouldnt atract double figures

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.