SWP to New York Red Bulls

hihosilva

Team supported
Manchester City
Shaun Wright Phillips is due to team up with his brother Bradley & sign for New York Red Bulls.

Good to see him back playing football again, he's barely played for nearly 2 years now.

Playing football for big money out in sunny America with his brother .. could be worse!

Shame he's not gone to NYCFC, wish him luck though, City legend, glad to say I saw his first goal for us....anyone remember that? (of course some will!)

It would be nice nostalgia to see Shaun and Bradley Wright-Phillips play for NYCFC next season, but I think they're only allowed three foreign players, is that right?

NYCFC's three foreign players are Villa, Lampard and Pirlo so that's a no-go unfortunately!

It would be nice nostalgia to see Shaun and Bradley Wright-Phillips play for NYCFC next season, but I think they're only allowed three foreign players, is that right?

NYCFC's three foreign players are Villa, Lampard and Pirlo so that's a no-go unfortunately!
They're only allowed 3 designated players above the wage cap so it would depend upon his salary demands.

Iraola has signed for NYCFC this summer already as a foreign player under the salary cap and therefore not a DP.

Shame QPR signed him for the bench, ruining an English players career.
It wasn't the best move for him, but perhaps there wasn't that many offers in for him; I'd imagine he was on fairly high wages. And let's be honest; he was a shadow of the player we sold to Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.