SWP

Where is Kelvin Ethu these days this could be a chance for him until we buy someone else for that role. Ethu has played there earlier in the season if my memory is right and looked ok.

BingoBango said:
Cheltblue said:
Gotta agree Bingo!! There have been plenty in the same 'class' and lower!

In fact i can see Hughes offering Vass a new contract now Sweep is out!!!

Remember Jason van Blerk? Ged Brannan?

*shudders*

Brannan was better than Vassell

amone said:
didn't Ged score 2 against Notts For for us? I think we won 3-1?

Yes, I was there too. It was away as well and they were top of the league unbeaten to that point. It was early September tho'

BingoBango said:
kevinmcfc said:
Vassel is the worst footballer i have ever seen play for city. He can not run with the ball, his first touch is horrible, one on one he is pathetic, he never wins tackles, his passing is a joke, his goal scoring is embarasing the bloke is a joke of a footballer. It just goes to show how poor we are when you consider how long he has been at our club. No other team in the prem would entertain this fucking clown.

You can't have been watching City for very long ;-)

The Charvet's or this world that have swanned in the door and been horrific far surpass Vassell in terms of HOW TRUELY ATROCIUOS they have been. I'd even put Vas ahead of Fernandes. Fernandes is the worst in our team by far.

When was the last time we won a game when Vas and Fernandes were in the side? Can anyone remember?

then there is this.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=115&pagegid=%7BDBD12D53%2D8346%2D431D%2DA04F%2D5D0F8664DE80%7D&newsid=6624768&siteid=&pageno=&newscategory=1051&frommonth=11&fromyear=2008&tomonth=1&toyear=2009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagei ... oyear=2009</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.