SWP

Re: SWP Charged with Violent Conduct

not only biased and massively inconsistent as usual but it wasn't even that bad. He kind of stopped himself from a good kick at Delap
unlike several of the other incidents mentioned already on here

ronaldo's kick? nothing
bosingwa karate kick? nothing
rooneys stamp? nothing

no difference, if anything SWP's kick was less of an incident than them 3!

disgrace, seems like everyone is jumping on the anti city bandwaggon

This shit really fucks me off. I could understand if they took action against Rooney, Ronaldo and Bosingwa but they didnt so why SWP..... Because it's City. Fucking Arseholes.

i know it wouldnt have mattered anyway but there was no uproar over skrtel's karate kick on jo earlier this season either. just another example, throwing it in there.

denilsun said:
i know it wouldnt have mattered anyway but there was no uproar over skrtel's karate kick on jo earlier this season either. just another example, throwing it in there.

Lets not forget though, the ref was looking right at that one. You couldnt make this up really.

The sooner everyone wakes up to the fact that the league is crooked the better. Not even a little surprised by this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.