SWP

samy

Looks like may be out the door, disappointed myself dont think hed has his chance and hes a decent player, a player who can change a game with burst of pace or bit of skill!!

Thoughts ??

if other players in other sports were judged solely on past history, like swp seems to be by some deluded posters on here,
then David Gower would still be playing for ENGLAND

SWP has had more chances than any other player I can remember at City

he is not good enough and there is an argument he was never good enough, get him off the wage bill asap just a money grabber with a dad who he allows to be his mouthpiece

Re: SWP & Gob shite Dad

Unfortunatly SWP has brought to us that gob shite of a Dad.
First we were not good enough for his son, so he persuaded him to move to Chelsea which was the worst bit of advice any father could give.
We bring him back, he started off OK but his form dipped, and he has been given plenty of chances, but according to big Daddy it's all our fault again.
Why does he not tell the prick to shut the fuck up.

He's had his chance, and his body language away at Poznan spoke volumes.
Yeah, we bought him through the ranks but that's not a good enough reason to keep him now - we've moved on.

And, for another thing i wouldn't bet against him being the one leaking stories to his 'dad' at the sun.

We won't miss him.

MickyBenno81 said:
He's had his chance, and his body language away at Poznan spoke volumes.
Yeah, we bought him through the ranks but that's not a good enough reason to keep him now - we've moved on.

And, for another thing i wouldn't bet against him being the one leaking stories to his 'dad' at the sun.

We won't miss him.

But we are desperate for a player of what SWP used to be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.