Sydney is Blue.

Wheelsy

7am kick-off... and that's not all of them. Outdid the Rags in both quantity and volume.

P1060253.jpg

FINALLY, a decent number of blues in Australia! Which one are you? and Melbourne will also turn blue, i've made 3 of my friends support city. 2 Barcelona and 1 rag (yes, i'm not joking)

:D

4AM Kick Off in Perth........No Pictures I am affraid, and no Pubs Open.......and all of us Totally Gutted.......but the Gap is becoming Closer.

Hope to see the Sydney Blues in a Few Weeks.

Love City Hate United

Nico in Perth

Bloody hell, Shay Given is there! Stood up above the ladies, under the scarf in the centre ;)

I'm another supporter from Sydney, pretty guttered this morning but the Rags had a semi final mentality and we were on the back foot from the first whistle.

I thought our backline would struggle a little more than they did though, thanks to Micah who had a blinder. If we had started a game with those backs a few weeks ago I'd have given us little chance so we've come a long way in a short period of time. Even Vincent Kompany looked a lot better than he has previously.

I think they'll learn a lot from that though and I think as far as timing is concerned it couldnt have come any better. We need more dominance in midfield and I think some weaknesses might be dealt with over the next week. Should have started Ireland, that was disappointing.....

Hats off to you guys at that Trafford joint, heads up. Lets give Pompy a hiding and get back on track.

Great pic Wheelsy. Hoping to get up the highway sooner rather then later to get to an event or two before the end of the season!

Damocles said:
Bloody hell, Shay Given is there! Stood up above the ladies, under the scarf in the centre ;)

Bellamy as well!!! Front right in the City away top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.