Sydney

LangleyBlue1970

Team supported
Manchester City
Multiple stabbings in a shopping centre, up to 4 dead acc to Reuters.

Attacker shot dead.

Size of that fucking blade. ****.

Another photo, that I won’t post, shows this twat on the floor having bled out. I hope it was painful.IMG_4235.jpeg

Shit! I love Sydney. This time exactly 20 years ago I was living and working in Sydney and I used to frequently visit this area. Shocking! Police update shortly. A 7 month old baby one of seven that has been stabbed..WTF! Sick horrible inhumane bastard! God bless everyone affected by this animal. Very sad times we're living in. :(

I wonder how long it will take for them to declare it as a terror attack, aka ‘mental illness’?

Horrific
We’re slowly getting details
5 people killed and more injured, some critical and some serious
It seems a lone female police inspector was in the area, she shot him dead
Some reports said there were 2 offenders but I haven’t heard that confirmed

Edit: just confirmed he acted alone, sounds like he killed and injured those people in a short space of time, that police inspector saved many lives, could have been much worse if she wasn’t in the vicinity

Last edited:
Horrific
We’re slowly getting details
5 people killed and more injured, some critical and some serious
It seems a lone female police inspector was in the area, she shot him dead
Some reports said there were 2 offenders but I haven’t heard that confirmed
A small child is amongst those taken to hospital.

There’s a clip of a guy using some kind of bollard, stopping the attacker getting to a higher level of the mall. Fucking Hero.

Lone cop approached the attacker, who raised his knife to her and so she shot him dead. Fucking Hero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.