Sylvinho (merged)

Sylvinho will bring great experience and knowledge to our younger players. Brilliant signing that shows Hughes is thinking outside the box.

Dillon said:
Sylvinho will bring great experience and knowledge to our younger players. Brilliant signing that shows Hughes is thinking outside the box.
Yes very much so. He's been an exciting full back for years with an absolute beauty of a left foot. Very good signing again!

Its signing like this that make me despair for young players trying to gain first team experience. 35 for gods sake, were not Hull.

Its signing like this that make me despair for young players trying to gain first team experience. 35 for gods sake, were not Hull.

STFU. He's a qualified international with more experience than many in our squad. Play at top level football in Spain and Britain and if i was a youngster i'd be honoured to have him as part of the squad. Daft shit.

Bonol said:

I guess none of our youngsters are ready yet. The deal is only for a year, no harm done imho, excellent transfer.

Bonol said:

Stop being negative! Look at Maldini and Carboni! Both played at the highest level (for Milan and Valencia) until they were 41 years old.

JuniorBlue said:

STFU. He's a qualified international with more experience than many in our squad. Play at top level football in Spain and Britain and if i was a youngster i'd be honoured to have him as part of the squad. Daft shit.

For a junior blue your language is terrible young man!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.