Sylvinho

Philyio

Apologies if this has already been discussed but are we likely to see what he can do....at last

Living in scunthorpe, most of their fans told me he was abit slow and out of position, couldnt get to that game

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I just dont see the point of getting him really, might as well just had a youngster training with the team
He has the winning mentality that Hughes wanted to instill into the rest of the team. Hughes said he asked many people in the game about him before bringing him to the club, and these references praised his attitude and professionalism. He also has a great personality and is great to be around. Quite rightly, Hughes has sought to get the mental side of the game correct this season. Signing Sylvinho was a big part of that. He sets the right example. Most people seem to think Sylvinho will now start. In my opinion, he wont. His role at the club is primarily an off-the-field role, rather than on-the-field. Sylvinho is also in the process of gaining his coaching badges, and i fully expect him to stay on at our club as a coach, be it for the first team, or even at the Academy. (Sylvinho took charge of the kids coaching class that they did when out in Abu Dhabi the other month... maybe we're grooming him for a role in coaching our kids?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.