Synergy-thread - Being Ajay

nick.nikky

The RULES(aaarrrrr!):

- Max 50 words.
- You can't do two posts in a row. You'll have to wait for another poster to fill the gap.
- Don't kill the story.
- Don't quote the post when pmsl:ing or lulzing. Let's keep the quoting clean.

How it's done:

We'll begin with a slightly edited version of Ajay's freakish post from the other day, it'll work as a base for our synergistic random ITK-info slush. Posters quote the OG-Ajay, seemlessly insert their tidbit of visdom at the end of it and repost it - the next poster in his or her own turn quotes the post and insert their own non sequitur-ITK. The quote expands. The story continues. Truths are revealed.

Ajay said:
I can confirm that a video call took place yesterday afternoon (at Robiniho's personal request) with Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Khaldoon Al Mubarak (and Robiniho's interperator), the call was called by Robiniho after the West Ham game ended and the Club made all the arrangements.

The call lasted just under 30 minutes and was driven by Robiniho who wanted to express a few concerns but non where aimed at any players or MH. We went on to speak about his continued desire to help build City, he came across very passionate about the club and spoke very highly about several key players including the usual suspects:

Ireland
Company
SWP
De Jong
Zambaleta

And some surprises including Caicedo, Sturridge and Elano.

Robiniho went on to say that he has been working hard with MH and the squad to change his game and get more involved in the overall game - something that he believes he is already doing but under his own confession - he could do more and intends to do so.

MH joined the call for the last 10 minutes and was seen to both praise and criticise Robiniho, MH said Robbie was by far the most influencial player in the squad and on the pitch, the squad look to him for inspiration and drive but he went on to say that he feels Robbie has drifted away in some games and needs to refocus himself.

Robiniho agreed with MH and committed to 'doing more', he did however say that he would like MH to reconsider Elano's role in the team as he feels he can work far better with Elano's on pitch intelligence - at the same time he said it was MH's decision who he picked and he fully respected the decisions made.

The call continued on a light hearted note with Khaldoon asking Robiniho to 'sprinkle some magic dust on the pitch and in the dressing room' to 'drive the team' and to 'capture' the hearts of the supporters!

Insert random stuff HERE..

Why are you bothering to witch hunt him - let people make their own minds up.

It's sad bastards like you and a lot of others who drive off any genuine ITKs so they can't be arsed posting any insider gossip because of the Spanish Inquisition waiting in the wings on these boards. If you want a board filled with only "which match had the best atmosphere at Maine Road", "Umbro, Nike or?", "Stephen Ireland is shit, yes he is, no he isn't" posts then you are going about it the best way.

If you don't believe him then just ignore his posts, you do know you can put someone on ignore on this board?

bluemoondays said:
Why are you bothering to witch hunt him - let people make their own minds up.

It's sad bastards like you and a lot of others who drive off any genuine ITKs so they can't be arsed posting any insider gossip because of the Spanish Inquisition waiting in the wings on these boards. If you want a board filled with only "which match had the best atmosphere at Maine Road", "Umbro, Nike or?", "Stephen Ireland is shit, yes he is, no he isn't" posts then you are going about it the best way.

If you don't believe him then just ignore his posts, you do know you can put someone on ignore on this board?
Exactly, I enjoy reading the ITK threads even if they're complete bullshit compared to the "Ireland is shit" & "Hughes is clueless" threads, the ITK's give me a laugh.

The majority of people on here are decent, educated, respectful and intelligent to make their own minds up, but some are content at trying to prove me wrong and seem to make it their goal in life to do so!

At 42 I have realized that I must be much thicker skinned than I am, but I have also realized that I will NOT post any news on here until I have back-up, physical evidence that has been passed by, approved and viewed by the MODS first!

For now my focus is in watching tonights game (late kick off for us in the UAE), and I must admit I am nervous about tonights outcome...

Until I prove my ITK status I will remain a poster of non-ITK comments, but until then some of the doubter who have doubted by true identity must remember:

1. I joined BM when still living in Manchester.
2. I moved to Dubai and did meet a number of BM's for a farewell drink.
3. I am Arab Muslim - and proud to be that and in my mind proud to be a Manc.
4. My IP address and email showing my location in Dubai was posted on here by accident and then removed at my request.
5. I am as much a RAG as I am a member of the KKK!
6. I often can't spell!

Thank you and here is to the boys doing us proud tonight.

Ajay said:
The majority of people on here are decent, educated, respectful and intelligent to make their own minds up, but some are content at trying to prove me wrong and seem to make it their goal in life to do so!

At 42 I have realized that I must be much thicker skinned than I am, but I have also realized that I will NOT post any news on here until I have back-up, physical evidence that has been passed by, approved and viewed by the MODS first!

For now my focus is in watching tonights game (late kick off for us in the UAE), and I must admit I am nervous about tonights outcome...

Until I prove my ITK status I will remain a poster of non-ITK comments, but until then some of the doubter who have doubted by true identity must remember:

4. My IP address and email showing my location in Dubai was posted on here by accident and then removed at my request.
6. I often can't spell!

Don't let them get to you Blue. Most of us are big enough boys to decide whether it rings true or not!

tamworthblue said:
Ajay said:

6. I often can't spell!

Don't let them get to you Blue. Most of us are big enough boys to decide whether it rings true or not!

This.... I enjoyed reading it and I make my own mind what to believe, not just yours ajay, but whoever else ITK posts on here..

Ajay said:
I can confirm that a video call took place yesterday afternoon (at Robiniho's personal request) with Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Khaldoon Al Mubarak (and Robiniho's interperator), the call was called by Robiniho after the West Ham game ended and the Club made all the arrangements.

The call lasted just under 30 minutes and was driven by Robiniho who wanted to express a few concerns but non where aimed at any players or MH. We went on to speak about his continued desire to help build City, he came across very passionate about the club and spoke very highly about several key players including the usual suspects:

Ireland
Company
SWP
De Jong
Zambaleta

And some surprises including Caicedo, Sturridge and Elano.

Robiniho went on to say that he has been working hard with MH and the squad to change his game and get more involved in the overall game - something that he believes he is already doing but under his own confession - he could do more and intends to do so.

MH joined the call for the last 10 minutes and was seen to both praise and criticise Robiniho, MH said Robbie was by far the most influencial player in the squad and on the pitch, the squad look to him for inspiration and drive but he went on to say that he feels Robbie has drifted away in some games and needs to refocus himself.

Robiniho agreed with MH and committed to 'doing more', he did however say that he would like MH to reconsider Elano's role in the team as he feels he can work far better with Elano's on pitch intelligence - at the same time he said it was MH's decision who he picked and he fully respected the decisions made.

The call continued on a light hearted note with Khaldoon asking Robiniho to 'sprinkle some magic dust on the pitch and in the dressing room' to 'drive the team' and to 'capture' the hearts of the supporters!

MH then called for Robinho to get down on his knees and proceeded to tickle his boyish nutsack with the gentle grasp of his fingertips to the enthusiastic giggles of the player. The sheik approved and quickly laid out a plan for a "Tickle me Robinho" concept which included a shirt deal but was soon after corrected by Cook emerging from his coffin, noting we might have issues with copyright infringements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.