Synthwave.

It won't mean much to you fuckers who don't like synth music but the mighty Depeche Mode have just announced tour dates for next year plus a new album which, from the small snippets I have heard, sounds like it's gone back to Songs of Faith and Devotion type music.

Rubs hands like Mr Burns.

I am off to Munich to watch them. Wanted to go Berlin but its Glastonbury week.

They will probably do an arena tour next autumn/winter. They had the same kind of itinerary for the Delta Machine tour. One UK date in London and big Euro dates, then the UK arenas later on in the year.

Edit - Just read the rest of your posts, you obviously don't need me telling you about Depeche Mode :-D

I am off to Munich to watch them. Wanted to go Berlin but its Glastonbury week.

They will probably do an arena tour next autumn/winter. They had the same kind of itinerary for the Delta Machine tour. One UK date in London and big Euro dates, then the UK arenas later on in the year.
Yeah. I like the 02 though. Intercontinental is a great hotel for after gig drinking and food.

No mate, just a load of up and coming bands playing a mini festival in the Northern Quarter.

I thought this synthwave festival was the same weekend as Bluedot at Jodrel Bank but after having a look, Bluedot is the week after.

I would not mind having a ganders at this synthwave fest.

Use an OP1 with Reason 9 these days.
Been tinkering with synths for quite a while though, bought a Korg MS10 and an SQ10 sequencer when they first came out in the late 70's and have owned various ones since.

Great fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.