Synthwave.

Love this. Nice one.

Cheers bud, that was our first track we did and was going to be used in a horror film by a German guy after someone put some 80s horror films to it on YouTube. It was a bit of a let down, as it never took off.

Listen to Hyperdrive by Obsidion #np on #SoundCloud

This is our most popular track, however we haven't done anything for two years together, due to my mate splitting up with his ex. I still tinker and have added a few tracks, but I liked the back up of an experienced synth head around and I'm terrible at mastering or orproducing producing a finished track.

You can find us on SoundCloud under the name Obsidion.

do you ever go to any of the red lazer nights here in mcr?

after listening to your tunes, think they'd be right up your street. i'm not a regular, wife and daughter, but the couple of been too have been class. really like your stuff by the way. got a couple of mates who've been doing similar stuff for years. Starion on soundcloud is brilliant

Thanks bud and I'll take a listen to Starion.

Might try and get to a laser night, thanks for the heads up.

Thanks bud and I'll take a listen to Starion.

Might try and get to a laser night, thanks for the heads up.
no worries, and sod it. here's one of mine. i'm quite new to the synth stuff, been a bass player for years, but i've sorted myself out with a couple of korgs and a roland tr-8s in the past year and love it. been mad switching instruments for a bit, hope you enjoy it

no worries, and sod it. here's one of mine. i'm quite new to the synth stuff, been a bass player for years, but i've sorted myself out with a couple of korgs and a roland tr-8s in the past year and love it. been mad switching instruments for a bit, hope you enjoy it

That's a cool track, great little lead and good progression

Cool track bud, very catchy lead and good chord and bass progression. The snare seemed a little quiet, but a solid start to your synthwave journey, nothing to be embarrassed about, thumbs up here.

That's a cool track, great little lead and good progression

Cool track bud, very catchy lead and good chord and bass progression. The snare seemed a little quiet, but a solid start to your synthwave journey, nothing to be embarrassed about, thumbs up here.
cheers lad, much appreciated (and agreed about this mix too. there is a new mix but i just haven't uploaded it)

cheers lad, much appreciated (and agreed about this mix too. there is a new mix but i just haven't uploaded it)

I'm shite at mixing mate, always forget something.

Let me know when you've uploaded you next mix and I'll take a listen.

Keep up the great work.

sound, and likewise. definitely check out my mate starion. known him for years, he's a top lad, and his tunes are class. don't know him as well, but kid machine is also class (although he is a dipper so.....)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.