T shirt slogan help

asgoodasitgets

Team supported
Team America World Police
Coming up shortly, I have pretty much got a contract of work at Littlewoods FCs new training complex.
Obviously there will be a clause in the general site rules that forbids football colours , team shirts etc.
So what I need to do is get something on a few shirts that will be fairly subtle but people in the know , will know.
I was thinking along the lines of the City bingo card , with just a small nod to Dirty Oil Money. FFP cheats , plastic fans, citeh etc etc.

I don’t want to fall foul of the rules and get kicked off site but something, anything to wind the cultists up would be great. One of the lads who works for me is bang up for this too, and he’s a rag .

Just wear St Marks West Gorton Tee's.
We have no 'istree, so they won't be able to tell what it is.

Coming up shortly, I have pretty much got a contract of work at Littlewoods FCs new training complex.
Obviously there will be a clause in the general site rules that forbids football colours , team shirts etc.
So what I need to do is get something on a few shirts that will be fairly subtle but people in the know , will know.
I was thinking along the lines of the City bingo card , with just a small nod to Dirty Oil Money. FFP cheats , plastic fans, citeh etc etc.

I don’t want to fall foul of the rules and get kicked off site but something, anything to wind the cultists up would be great. One of the lads who works for me is bang up for this too, and he’s a rag .

Whats the name of your company?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.