T Silva, Modric AND Ibra....

I don't think he will show bias I don't even think he will be making the calls. Politically though UEFA will have to decide do they support old money over new money! With Spain's economy going to rat shit and with serie a in a mess and the prem strengthening the power balance will have shifted more in 2 years as well. I see city, Paris, Chelsea etc all getting off with a ticking off. Also imagine if you kicked out the three best clubs or 3 of them you could kl sponsorship and split football

ppl thought we were bad under hughes with the spending, other teams in ligue 1 shouldn't stand a chance with the squad they're putting together with carlo at the helm. if ibra agrees to the transfer(depends soley on him now since every other party involved has agreed to terms including silva) their front 6 is going to be absurd.

not sure if this has been mentioned yet but all it takes is 1 big transfer to get the ball rolling on the rest since people will be looking to replace what they lost.

if im milan they i go back to psg after i know ibra agrees and milk them for more money which they know they can get

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
I'm not having any of this, there is NO WAY both Ibra and T. Silva would consider moving to France.

It's probably a smokescreen to make other clubs raise their bids, or come to the table with concrete interest.
exactly, we should be all over this!!! we have at lease two players that they want/need! surely we can sort some deal out?

How on earth can PSG afford to do this and us not, we have revenue pouring in from all over the gaff and a substantial rise in TV money next season while Ligue 1 is still meh!

Lies. Absolutely ridiculous and nothing but rumours. France? There is no way all three of those players would leave 2 of the best leagues in the world to play in France.

citytillidie24 said:
Lies. Absolutely ridiculous and nothing but rumours. France? There is no way all three of those players would leave 2 of the best leagues in the world to play in France.
You could say we were at a similar stage a couple of years back,only difference being the premier league is by far more attractive to players....

Re: Silva, Modric AND Ibra....

bell_mcfc said:
This says the bid accepted was reported at £51.3m, which may not be true, but didnt they have a bid of around £30-35m for T.Silva already rejected? Meaning theyve added Ibra for not much more. Hoping this isnt true as Zlatlan is the one player i would love at city, although here appears to be like marmite on this board!

If he came to city i would cry. Shit player lazy twat and wouldn't go near him

Re: Silva, Modric AND Ibra....

sergiokun said:
bell_mcfc said:
This says the bid accepted was reported at £51.3m, which may not be true, but didnt they have a bid of around £30-35m for T.Silva already rejected? Meaning theyve added Ibra for not much more. Hoping this isnt true as Zlatlan is the one player i would love at city, although here appears to be like marmite on this board!

If he came to city i would cry. Shit player lazy twat and wouldn't go near him

Well I'm sure you could work something out for the sake of the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.