T Silva, Modric AND Ibra....

WOW this myst be one of the biggest transfer deals in history of football.

Silva and Ibra on the same day. WOW god i whish it was city who did this :)

zeven said:
WOW this myst be one of the biggest transfer deals in history of football.

Silva and Ibra on the same day. WOW god i whish it was city who did this :)

Why, we don't need either of them? Silva would be a nice addition, but we don't need him, and Ibra is 30 and we certainly don't need him since we have the best strikeforce in the league...if Dzeko goes we need a 4th choice low key player not Ibra. We've been over this countless times.

We don't need to be the new Galacticos...we have the right players in the right positions and just a bit of width and some midfield cover will be fine.

Certainly agree the transfer market just had a huge day today with this!!!

Can't believe this has been done Psg just got to great players but i wouldn't want ibra at city far to lazy. T Silva is a shock to me and gutted we didn't get him

sergiokun said:
Can't believe this has been done Psg just got to great players but i wouldn't want ibra at city far to lazy. T Silva is a shock to me and gutted we didn't get him
lazy but he still won golden ball most goals scored last season and most goals scored in milan since 58. oh yes he had most "Key passes" out of all players in Serie A

best goal scorer and playmaker not bad for a lazy player is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.