T Silva, Modric AND Ibra....

whothefisAlice said:
Carroll and Henderson............55m

Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic......51.3m

No further comments.

Aguero, Hart, Richards, Clichy, Kompany, Zabaleta..... £51m
Priceless

Wow! This is crazy!!

This is what you call 'making a big noise in the transfer window'!! PSG and Ancelotti are building a great team.

Pastore, Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic, T.Silva and maybe Modric........... OMG WOW!!

Neither us nor Chelsea have ever made so many class signings in one window. PSG are going all out.

whothefisAlice said:

No further comments.

Unbelievable Jeff!!!

The price for English players is ridiculous, looking on the brightside for the scousers though Carroll has a good ponytail...

Some right spoilt fans on here these days.... See some other kid with a new toy and they're on here screaming to mummy about wanting a better toy.

Great PSG, go for it, buy whoever you want... We've done it, as have many clubs before us...

I'm not bothered about my toys, they work fine :)

whothefisAlice said:

No further comments.

Puts things into an interesting perspective doesn't it.

It's not the fee for these two (it's a very good deal for PSG) which makes me go WTF, it's the fact that these two world-class players chose to go to fucking Ligue 1!!! First there was Pastore and Ancelotti. The club must offer something very special to it's employees.
Free parking at the training ground maybe?

they must get a buzz playing in front of 20,000 average gates at a guess in the french league!!!

Psg spending big,if and when we make any signings and are large transfer fees involved,i will be waiting to see what the cnut platini makes of it,as by his silence so far concerning psg he will imo only be proven to once and for all be anti english (premier league) fcuk you twatini...

Why Always Ste said:
Some right spoilt fans on here these days.... See some other kid with a new toy and they're on here screaming to mummy about wanting a better toy.

Great PSG, go for it, buy whoever you want... We've done it, as have many clubs before us...

Oh I agree - I want the death of FFP and this helps immeasurably
Bring it on
Do you think our owners are just going to sit idly by? Do you think they want the CL any less than the Qataris?

Why Always Ste said:

They are making some incredible buys though. They are showing how to get the best players from the start. Even we did not buy this many high quality players in one go!! In fact we wasted a lot of money on overpaying for crappy players: Bridge, SWP, Santa-Cruz, Adebayor etc etc

For some reason, City seem to have a self imposed policy of only buying younger players as well, now. Which I do not understand, only clubs like Arsenal do that so they can sell players on for big money, but that should not apply to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.