T Silva, Modric AND Ibra....

Good for us in terms of FFP as Chelsea and PSG must be "ahead of us".

I'm not bothered about Silva. If we were interested in him then we would have bid and we would have heard about it. Bit worried as to what AC Milan will do with the cash as they may target some of our players, or players whom we have an interest in.

I think this is been covered in the thread but Paris has a lot of appeal as a City. The League has also Lyon, Lille, Marseille competing so it is not a weak league.

deano ou812 said:
Psg spending big,if and when we make any signings and are large transfer fees involved,i will be waiting to see what the cnut platini makes of it,as by his silence so far concerning psg he will imo only be proven to once and for all be anti english (premier league) fcuk you twatini...

Agreed good sir. C'mon Platini, say something.

carlos92 said:
I think this is been covered in the thread but Paris has a lot of appeal as a City. The League has also Lyon, Lille, Marseille competing so it is not a weak league.
One step up from the Dutch league.

Sven's Fluffer said:
deano ou812 said:
Psg spending big,if and when we make any signings and are large transfer fees involved,i will be waiting to see what the cnut platini makes of it,as by his silence so far concerning psg he will imo only be proven to once and for all be anti english (premier league) fcuk you twatini...

Agreed good sir. C'mon Platini, say something.
I find it difficult to believe that they are doing this without Platini's blessing. Let's wait and see.

Why Always Ste said:
Some right spoilt fans on here these days.... See some other kid with a new toy and they're on here screaming to mummy about wanting a better toy.

Great PSG, go for it, buy whoever you want... We've done it, as have many clubs before us...

I'm not bothered about my toys, they work fine :)

They are making some incredible buys though. They are showing how to get the best players from the start. Even we did not buy this many high quality players in one go!! In fact we wasted a lot of money on overpaying for crappy players: Bridge, SWP, Santa-Cruz, Adebayor etc etc

For some reason, City seem to have a self imposed policy of only buying younger players as well, now. Which I do not understand, only clubs like Arsenal do that so they can sell players on for big money, but that should not apply to us.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:12 pm --<br /><br />
carlos92 said:

So true. The French League is a good League with some great clubs.

PSG are a sleeping giant. It's like having only one major football club in London. They probably have more appeal than us because Paris is better than Manchester :-)

intheknow! said:
They are making some incredible buys though. They are showing how to get the best players from the start. Even we did not buy this many high quality players in one go!! In fact we wasted a lot of money on overpaying for crappy players: Bridge, SWP, Santa-Cruz, Adebayor etc etc

For some reason, City seem to have a self imposed policy of only buying younger players as well, now. Which I do not understand, only clubs like Arsenal do that so they can sell players on for big money, but that should not apply to us.

That's the second time you've posted those same words on this thread. IMO, you are either a:-
1) WUM
2) Rag
3) Fookin idiot.

Marvin said:
carlos92 said:
One step up from the Dutch league.

It maybe defensive but it is certainly not weak.

CheethamHillBlue said:
intheknow! said:

For some reason, City seem to have a self imposed policy of only buying younger players as well, now. Which I do not understand, only clubs like Arsenal do that so they can sell players on for big money, but that should not apply to us.

That's the second time you've posted those same words on this thread. IMO, you are either a:-
1) WUM
2) Rag
3) Fookin idiot.

or

4) all 3
5) me in disguise according to many

i feel like that's a very good deal for the two of them

i'd be happy with both of them at city, THRILLED about silva in fact. obviously we would need to clear space for them, but still, that's a huge deal for PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.