T Silva, Modric AND Ibra....

cleav said:
i feel like that's a very good deal for the two of them

i'd be happy with both of them at city, THRILLED about silva in fact. obviously we would need to clear space for them, but still, that's a huge deal for PSG.

I think it's a fantastic deal. £51m for both Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic, I personally don't think that's a lot considering Chelsea paid £50m for Torres! Maybe AC Milan wanted get rid of Ibra's wages but even £30m for T Silva is a good deal.

done and dusted a midfield ticket for PSG at DC U****D a week from sat.

hope like hell i can make a 100% profit on it and watch on tv, cuz i'm not sure either ibra or silva will be here for it.

Why Always Ste said:
Some right spoilt fans on here these days.... See some other kid with a new toy and they're on here screaming to mummy about wanting a better toy.

Great PSG, go for it, buy whoever you want... We've done it, as have many clubs before us...

I'm not bothered about my toys, they work fine :)
Remember when we were looking at buying Kaka? The world hated us for that. PSG are a far more established name than we are, yet we have fans acting like Diva's because they are doing what we did and because we have won the league!
City - creating Diva's since 2012.

andrewmswift said:

hope like hell i can make a 100% profit on it and watch on tv, cuz i'm not sure either ibra or silva will be here for it.

Certainly doubt Ibra will be there, he's still on holiday after the Euros (and, still technically a Milan player). But you never know.

GoForGlory said:
andrewmswift said:

Certainly doubt Ibra will be there, he's still on holiday after the Euros (and, still technically a Milan player). But you never know.

that's my thinking, but hopefully i can get someone to jump

Too many people talking about PSG the way the rags talked about our signings 3 years ago!

As I have said before ever since the takeover we should fear PSG more than Madrid as a rival, they will kill FFP their potential for sponsorship deals is huge and with the Qatar world cup and the Paris markets dwarfs ours. France has potential for a bigger domestic tv deal than England on the medium term with 12m more people than England. With a city of 12m people to themselves they have a lot of money to exploit!

Paris is a great city to live in and would be very attractive to players

As for PSG I went to see them a few times in the 90's and got to see players like Weah and ronaldinho play and they had a decent crowd too - last year 43000 if needed they could move to state de France as well.

They will beat FFP they will become a force and people need to be wary of them as they should have been wary about us!

Top manager too!

their team is scary tbh , hope we wont face them in the CL

RB-------T.SILVA------CB-------LB

-------MOTTA----------MODRIC------
---------------PASTORE---------------

LAVISSI--------IBRA-----------NENE

i think they're stronger than chelsea

IVANOVIC-----TERRY------LUIS/CAHIL-----A.COLE

---------RAMIRES-----LAMPARD/MIKEL--------
--------------HAZARD----------

MARIN--------TORRES------MATA

:''''''(((

b2b said:

Hehe, Lavissi?

You can bet your last dollar we get PSG in the Champions League group stage.

b2b said:

Has Modric signed for PSG?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.