LAVISSI--------IBRA-----------NENE

i think they're stronger than chelsea

IVANOVIC-----TERRY------LUIS/CAHIL-----A.COLE

---------RAMIRES-----LAMPARD/MIKEL--------
--------------HAZARD----------

MARIN--------TORRES------MATA

:''''''(((
Has Modric signed for PSG?

No there was speculation but I think RM are favourites to sign Modric.

nmc said:
Joehannes said:
b2b said:
their team is scary tbh , hope we wont face them in the CL

RB-------T.SILVA------CB-------LB

-------MOTTA----------MODRIC------
---------------PASTORE---------------

LAVISSI--------IBRA-----------NENE

i think they're stronger than chelsea

IVANOVIC-----TERRY------LUIS/CAHIL-----A.COLE

---------RAMIRES-----LAMPARD/MIKEL--------
--------------HAZARD----------

MARIN--------TORRES------MATA

:''''''(((
Has Modric signed for PSG?

No there was speculation but I think RM are favourites to sign Modric.

What about the ages of those players?

So what if PSG sign Ibra and T.Silva, same situation with Chelsea and them signing Hazard it doesn't necessairly mean that they are going to become a great team.

Whereas our team/squad has had a few years now of bedding in and gelling.

I am very confident going into this new CL campaign regardless of the teams we get.

CTID101 said:
So what if PSG sign Ibra and T.Silva, same situation with Chelsea and them signing Hazard it doesn't necessairly mean that they are going to become a great team.

I am very confident going into this new CL campaign regardless of the teams we get.

We would get mullered by the top teams

Simple fact is that for CL our midfield is poor Barry / DJ can be improved and our central defenders need looking at

If we went into a CL game against say Juve or PSG or similar and had injures / suspensions / ACON etc to either Kompany or Yaya our cover is no where near good enough

Amazed we have not gone after such players to be honest but this can only be due ot FFP

Re: Silva, Modric AND Ibra....

sergiokun said:
bell_mcfc said:
This says the bid accepted was reported at £51.3m, which may not be true, but didnt they have a bid of around £30-35m for T.Silva already rejected? Meaning theyve added Ibra for not much more. Hoping this isnt true as Zlatlan is the one player i would love at city, although here appears to be like marmite on this board!

If he came to city i would cry. Shit player lazy twat and wouldn't go near him

To call him lazy is just a perception of the way he plays, he can hold the ball up, support players and doesn't rely on pace. I always thought Anelka was lazy but still a good player. Ibra is one, if not the best finisher in the world which makes him such a deadly player but his transfer fees and wages have always been high compared to others who can do a similar job. I agree he's no where near Messi or Ronaldo but they are by far the best forwards in the game, but after them for me he has to be considered the best of the world class bunch who aren't?quite as good.
To call him shit is just moronic, his record is unbelievable. I'm not sure how many years he won the league in a row, 7 or 8, that's an incredible level of consistency. I think you listen to the same media bullshit that labels City ruining football or the Balotelli bias, because he simply isnt shit, how you conclude that I have no idea.

Oh by the way does anyone think if it was us the fee would be much higher, it does seem to be a good deal for PSG but the wages will be huge. I'm for one looking forward to PSG developing along with us to strong european teams as I think Paris is long overdue a quality football team, so good luck to them.

EalingBlue2 said:
Too many people talking about PSG the way the rags talked about our signings 3 years ago!

As I have said before ever since the takeover we should fear PSG more than Madrid as a rival, they will kill FFP their potential for sponsorship deals is huge and with the Qatar world cup and the Paris markets dwarfs ours. France has potential for a bigger domestic tv deal than England on the medium term with 12m more people than England. With a city of 12m people to themselves they have a lot of money to exploit!

Paris is a great city to live in and would be very attractive to players

As for PSG I went to see them a few times in the 90's and got to see players like Weah and ronaldinho play and they had a decent crowd too - last year 43000 if needed they could move to state de France as well.

They will beat FFP they will become a force and people need to be wary of them as they should have been wary about us!

Top manager too!

Agree with all of that, but the drawback for them is the perception of their league and it's appeal to a worldwide audience... Would need a few other clubs to rise up to the mark before it became a real issue for us - players want money and fame, PSG can only offer money really at the moment...

Which is fine, but they will only need/want a certain number of players, and I'd fancy us to be picked in a fair fight every time (and Chelsea and even United) over them - a fair fight being similar offers on the table.

All for another club shaking up the establishment myself though!

dctid said:
CTID101 said:

We would get mullered by the top teams

Simple fact is that for CL our midfield is poor Barry / DJ can be improved and our central defenders need looking at

If we went into a CL game against say Juve or PSG or similar and had injures / suspensions / ACON etc to either Kompany or Yaya our cover is no where near good enough

Amazed we have not gone after such players to be honest but this can only be due ot FFP

Mullered - stop talking shite. We are the English champions!

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
I'm not having any of this, there is NO WAY both Ibra and T. Silva would consider moving to France.

It's probably a smokescreen to make other clubs raise their bids, or come to the table with concrete interest.

this is on ac milan online..

Berlusconi: I've sold Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic
13.7 || webmaster

Source: Football Italia

Silvio Berlusconi has seemingly confirmed Milan’s sale of Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Paris Saint-Germain for a fee of €62m.

Reports broke just yesterday of the potential deal with PSG, whilst a meeting held on Wednesday between Ibrahimovic’s agent Mino Raiola and club Vice-President Adriano Galliani concluded with Raiola travelling to Sweden to reportedly convince Ibra to accept the transfer.

Raiola was deemed successful when today it emerged that he would be arriving in Paris to discuss the player's personal terms with the Ligue 1 side.

Leonardo subsequently met with Raiola this afternoon to hold contract negotiations and, whilst initial reports suggested that those had been unsuccessful with PSG said to be offering less per-season to Ibra than Milan currently pay, Rossonero President Berlusconi has seemingly confirmed that the transfer is set to go through.

“Yes, I have sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to PSG,” Berlusconi is quoted as telling reporters in Italy.

“We will save €150m in two years.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.