T Silva, Modric AND Ibra....

Mullered - stop talking shite. We are the English champions![/quote]

Well said. I suppose that means the rags will get mullered too, bearing in mind we mullered them 6-1 last season and then didn't let them have a shot at our place?

If the Ibra deal falls through, does the Silva also fall through? Does anyone know the individual price or wages for either?

CTID101 said:
So what if PSG sign Ibra and T.Silva, same situation with Chelsea and them signing Hazard it doesn't necessairly mean that they are going to become a great team.

Whereas our team/squad has had a few years now of bedding in and gelling.

I am very confident going into this new CL campaign regardless of the teams we get.

You're right...now. But in a year or two, they'll have gelled too, and (presumably) still have Ibra and Silva.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
If the Ibra deal falls through, does the Silva also fall through? Does anyone know the individual price or wages for either?

I do not know the Silva details.

This morning, one of the Italian football dailies is reporting that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been offered €40m over a 3 year term.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/todayspapers/21126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/todayspapers/21126</a>

Twitter report
AC Milan DiavoloNews
@MilanDiavolo

Thiago's agent said that he isn't a package with Zlatan and that it's up to sign with PSG or not. Should we believe him?

Deal for one or both appears not to have happened yet. Typical Milan transfer dealings.

GoForGlory said:
b2b said:
their team is scary tbh , hope we wont face them in the CL

RB-------T.SILVA------CB-------LB

-------MOTTA----------MODRIC------
---------------PASTORE---------------

LAVISSI--------IBRA-----------NENE

i think they're stronger than chelsea

IVANOVIC-----TERRY------LUIS/CAHIL-----A.COLE

---------RAMIRES-----LAMPARD/MIKEL--------
--------------HAZARD----------

MARIN--------TORRES------MATA

:''''''(((
Hehe, Lavissi?

i made a mistake you happy now ? how does it feel to accomplish something for t he first time in your life ? lavezzi :p

and regarding PSG's formation i dont think they'll get modric but their team is still quit impressive , if they managed to play together like we did last at the beginning of last year they'll cause problems

After they sign Ibra I think they are done with spending. They are restricted in the number of non EU players in the French League and with them signing Thiago Silva, PSG might of reached their maximum.

carlos92 said:
After they sign Ibra I think they are done with spending. They are restricted in the number of non EU players in the French League and with them signing Thiago Silva, PSG might of reached their maximum.

they can still go after EU players though , there is a bunch of good EU players still out there waiting to be snatched ,

b2b said:
carlos92 said:

they can still go after EU players though , there is a bunch of good EU players still out there waiting to be snatched ,

True in one sense but they still have to balance their squad a bit. Once we offload a couple of players we can challenge them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.