Tactical transfers

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
How Guardiola Tactically Out-classed Mourinho | Man City vs Tottenham 3-0 | Tactical Analysis - YouTube

have a watch of the above video, its a video of how we move, how we play, when we move and why we move, the guy who does these videos has loads and they are really interesting and insightful, look out for edis false keeper position,ie he is playing as a centre half.

having watched the video ,ive come to the conclusion that when we are looking at players there are certain things we look at
ball control
passing
work rate
and most importantly intelligence(football brain)

our squad is full of intelligent players , there are a couple imo who aren't intelligent footballers, mendy and walker, apart from that everybody imo has a football brain.

player i can see us going after

Houssem Aouar​

Houssem Aouar vs Manchester City 2020 HD | Key To A Famous Win - YouTube
and imo this transfer is pretty much happening,im not itk, but something was said last summer that made me think he was told to wait until this summer., he will be used to rotate and eventually replace gundogan.

a right back and a left back,but players that can play like cancelo.

i don't see us going for a forward, i posted the reasons in the haaland thread , but i think the player lined up for Sergio's position eventually is ferran torres.

How Guardiola Tactically Out-classed Mourinho | Man City vs Tottenham 3-0 | Tactical Analysis - YouTube

have a watch of the above video, its a video of how we move, how we play, when we move and why we move, the guy who does these videos has loads and they are really interesting and insightful, look out for edis false keeper position,ie he is playing as a centre half.

having watched the video ,ive come to the conclusion that when we are looking at players there are certain things we look at
ball control
passing
work rate
and most importantly intelligence(football brain)

our squad is full of intelligent players , there are a couple imo who aren't intelligent footballers, mendy and walker, apart from that everybody imo has a football brain.

player i can see us going after

Houssem Aouar​

Houssem Aouar vs Manchester City 2020 HD | Key To A Famous Win - YouTube
and imo this transfer is pretty much happening,im not itk, but something was said last summer that made me think he was told to wait until this summer., he will be used to rotate and eventually replace gundogan.

a right back and a left back,but players that can play like cancelo.

i don't see us going for a forward, i posted the reasons in the haaland thread , but i think the player lined up for Sergio's position eventually is ferran torres.
Aouar could be a great option, Lyon have performed very well against us and he seems to fit anywhere in midfield (similar to Gundogan). If Ligue 1 doesn't get a deal done soon, a lot of clubs could be forced to sell.

Aouar could be a great option, Lyon have performed very well against us and he seems to fit anywhere in midfield (similar to Gundogan). If Ligue 1 doesn't get a deal done soon, a lot of clubs could be forced to sell.
i remember when arsenal were heavily linked with him, im certain the chairman said something about a long term deal meaning there was something lined up for the next season, i put 2+2 together and thought maybe that is us, cracking player, not seen anything from him this season, but last season he looked the business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.