Tactics that'll win us the title?

For starters, I fear that Tevez may make us a worse side. This is no time for anybody coming back and needing to to get match fit, especially with the bagge he has.

Tactics wise, we can only rely on Silva so far. We need yaya and Kompany in the side every game and we need to stop rotating for the sake of it.

I also don't think Balotelli is worth the risk anymore. He's become a target.

We should be confident and patient in games. There is not a lot wrong - the chances are still being created and with Komps in the side, the defence is a lot more solid. It's not about making major changes now. Confidence and belief is key.

-----------------------Hart--------------------

Richards------Kompany------Lescott------Clichy

---------------Pizzaro---------Barry--------------

--------Tevez-------Yaya------------Silva----

---------------------Aguero--------------------

mammutly said:
For starters, I fear that Tevez may make us a worse side. This is no time for anybody coming back and needing to to get match fit, especially with the bagge he has.

Tactics wise, we can only rely on Silva so far. We need yaya and Kompany in the side every game and we need to stop rotating for the sake of it.

I also don't think Balotelli is worth the risk anymore. He's become a target.

We should be confident and patient in games. There is not a lot wrong - the chances are still being created and with Komps in the side, the defence is a lot more solid. It's not about making major changes now. Confidence and belief is key.

Need Kompany AND Lescott back - that will start clean sheets, Aguero seems to be hitting a purple patch at the right time, this should see us through the Chelsea, Stoke and Sunderland games. Expect Tevez only to come from the bench.

Dax777 said:
-----------------------Hart--------------------

Richards------Kompany------Lescott------Clichy

---------------Pizzaro---------Barry--------------

--------Tevez-------Yaya------------Silva----

---------------------Aguero--------------------

That corner Pizzaro took on Thurs made me question his basic motivation for being here.

Apart from that, why no Milner?

------------- Hart---------------
Richards Kompany Lescott Kolarov
-------------Yaya---------------
------Aguero------Nasri----------
Silva---------------------Johnson
------------ Dzeko---------------

Dzeko told to get in the box. Johnson told to play on the left and cross. Silva told to play on the right and cross. Yaya told to hold. Richards and Kolarov told to attack. Everyone told to win.

We can do all the team selections, and formations we want on here, it will make no difference, its up to Mancini to get it right.

My easy answer though is get back to attacking, instead of all the fannying about across the back, get the ball forward quicker, get it into the box more often, and get more people into the box when we attack.

cleavers said:
We can do all the team selections, and formations we want on here, it will make no difference, its up to Mancini to get it right.

My easy answer though is get back to attacking, instead of all the fannying about across the back, get the ball forward quicker, get it into the box more often, and get more people into the box when we attack.

Route One Football.

That'll work

---------------Hart---------------
Richards-Kompany- Lescott--Clichy
----------------------------------
-------Yaya-------Barry----------
Silva--------Aguero-------Balotelli
------------ Dzeko---------------

I think we need to play Yaya a little deeper to pick up the ball and drive us forward at pace, Barry then does the holding and keeps the team ticking over. Aguero, Silva and Balotelli rotate behind Dzeko who stays right on the back shoulder and in the middle of the pitch. Silva, Aguero and Balotelli to break on beyond Dzeko and keep relentless pressure on the opposition defence. We keep the likes of Nasri, Milner, Johnson, Tevez, Pizarro and Kolarov on the bench for when we need to change things.

mammutly said:
cleavers said:

Route One Football.

That'll work
That is not what I meant at all, and it wouldn't work. I was meaning get back to the game we were playing back in the autumn, when were free scoring.

----------------Hart------------------
Richards---Kompany----Lescott---Clichy
---------Yaya----------DeJong--------
Milner-----------Silva-----------Balotelli
----------------Aguero-----------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.