take your blue tinted glasses off ffs

Bluesince1979

all this shite making up excuses, players havent gelled yet. its fucking bollocks!!!
trevor francis met his city team mates at 12pm and had scored 2 by 3.30pm on the same day ( at stoke funnily enough).

if your good enough you fit in IMMEDIATELY!!! no fucking about. we have spent a hell of an amount of money last august and this jan. and where are we?

some people should take those blue tinted glasses off and be realistic for a second. todays result just wasnt acceptable, neither is our league position, and nobody should be happy or make excuses.

if you have been a city for the last 5 years, then yes, its great. for all us long sufferers, well the shite continues.

fuckin city ruining my weekend once again. bastards!!

Drama%20Queen.bmp

marcus said:
all this shite making up excuses, players havent gelled yet. its fucking bollocks!!!
trevor francis met his city team mates at 12pm and had scored 2 by 3.30pm on the same day ( at stoke funnily enough).

if your good enough you fit in IMMEDIATELY!!! no fucking about. we have spent a hell of an amount of money last august and this jan. and where are we?

some people should take those blue tinted glasses off and be realistic for a second. todays result just wasnt acceptable, neither is our league position, and nobody should be happy or make excuses.

if you have been a city for the last 5 years, then yes, its great. for all us long sufferers, well the shite continues.

attention_whore2.jpg

It took Ronaldo 2 years to settle in at United, you gonna tell me he's no good?

And if you are, then it is you that should be taking your blue tinted specs off.

Bluemoon115 said:
marcus said:

attention_whore2.jpg

And if you are, then it is you that should be taking your blue tinted specs off.

touche!

Its going to be like this all day.

To be honest im buzzing about what could happen in the next 48 hours!!!

Bluemoon115 said:
marcus said:

attention_whore2.jpg

Thank you, it is he first time I have smiled since the end of the game.

In fact PMSL

Get that man a drink and help him in this hour of need. It is true. Ive been watching them since 1970 and this simply isn't good enough and I don't buy all this work in progress bllx. £200million squad which is seriously underperforming and has been for most of the season. If I was MH and MB I would be ashamed to pick up my wages. Forget the players cause most of them are just greedy bastards so I don't expect them to have a conscience.

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Get that man a drink and help him in this hour of need. It is true. Ive been watching them since 1970 and this simply isn't good enough and I don't buy all this work in progress bllx. £200million squad which is seriously underperforming and has been for most of the season. If I was MH and MB I would be ashamed to pick up my wages. Forget the players cause most of them are just greedy bastards so I don't expect them to have a conscience.

What a load of shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.