Takeover confirmed

That was the turning point.

We could sense it and they could sense it before the game had even finished. Scholes getting red carded, he knew, that was a lash-out at what he sensed; them barely having a shot on goal for ages and their fans leaving in droves from about 85minutes, they all knew as well...

Then when the final whistle blew we erupted, the Rags left en mass, Balotelli winked at Ferdinand and there was a feeling in the stands we hadn't felt for a long time, if ever depending on your age. Probably nobody there was around when they were nothing and we were everything in this city back in the 1930s but many were there to see 3-3 draws that saw both teams cheered off because we were their equals, or big away wins where we were simply superior to them. In between the 5-1 4-1 3-1s and Benjani pointing gave us joy, but this was different.

I had a tear in my eye. It was only a 1-0 semi-final win on paper. At that point we still hadn't won anything for 35 years. But in the grander scheme it was the day Manchester football changed.

All the way home they hid like rats at the service stations. They barely looked up at us as we drove past them on the motorway. There was no goading or piss taking from them. They knew it, we knew it. It had all changed!
Well said sir. My post of the day!

yes indeed it was my balls and you fellow bluemooners prompted me on through the evening that night to rub and keep rubing away at my balls until the truth emerged. they have long since been placed away collecting dust but one day i promise i'l have those balls out again for you all
worth another look?
one of the very best threads ever. only beaten by QR'S "hitler finds out" thread

a quick mention to the "photoshop hughsie" thread too.

anyway here is marco's thread.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/somethings-going-on.83909/

We could sense it and they could sense it before the game had even finished. Scholes getting red carded, he knew, that was a lash-out at what he sensed; them barely having a shot on goal for ages and their fans leaving in droves from about 85minutes, they all knew as well...

Then when the final whistle blew we erupted, the Rags left en mass, Balotelli winked at Ferdinand and there was a feeling in the stands we hadn't felt for a long time, if ever depending on your age. Probably nobody there was around when they were nothing and we were everything in this city back in the 1930s but many were there to see 3-3 draws that saw both teams cheered off because we were their equals, or big away wins where we were simply superior to them. In between the 5-1 4-1 3-1s and Benjani pointing gave us joy, but this was different.

I had a tear in my eye. It was only a 1-0 semi-final win on paper. At that point we still hadn't won anything for 35 years. But in the grander scheme it was the day Manchester football changed.

All the way home they hid like rats at the service stations. They barely looked up at us as we drove past them on the motorway. There was no goading or piss taking from them. They knew it, we knew it. It had all changed!
great post.

Anyone remember why Wooney and Giggs didn't play in that semi in 2011?
I've got a feeling that the shite had a midweek game and thought that they could take us without them.
The arrogant slapdicks.

I've got a feeling that the shite had a midweek game and thought that they could take us without them.
The arrogant slapdicks.
Was Rooney not suspended, seem to recall it was his foul mouth outburst down the TV camera against West Ham

The arrogant slapdicks.
Rooney was suspended and Ferguson was serving a touchline ban too

Brilliant post mate!
giphy.gif

Berbatov move has long been rumored as a fake play so we could swoop in for Robinho. We also owed them due to messing around with Corluka.
Hadn't United agreed a £24m fee for him and we came in at the last minute with £30m just to make them pay more? They ended up paying something like £30,750,000 didn't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.