Taking Toddlers to Games

The under 14 rule surprises me because we were going to football when we were younger than that (although not always City) and never had problems getting in. We were trusted to get the bus / walk there etc. Got picked up if it was dark or late.

As everyone else says, it depends on the child. The family stand is your best bet. Unsure I’d take a younger one to the South Stand given the language, drinking etc.

It is horrible in my opinion,full of parents not arsed playing with their mobiles or complaining to stewards if you dare show any passion or god forbid the odd swear word that comes out,but still,it served its purpose for me and my nipper.if you can afford it,get your daughter and lad in with you where you are now,if not the family stand is an option till they get older.

I will do mate thanks :-)

If you can't tone your language down in the presence of children and unless you have tourette's, then you have to be a moron. It should be an absolute joy to take your kids to a game and for them as well

My son will turn 6 in a few months and so this season we will attend his first matches at Camp Nou which is quite kid friendly

I managed to jib my daughters in up to about the age of 8. Got challenged at a cup game and never did it again!

If you can't tone your language down in the presence of children and unless you have tourette's, then you have to be a moron. It should be an absolute joy to take your kids to a game and for them as well

You’ve never shot an expletive out watching City? It should be against the spirit of the family enclosure but not anywhere else in the ground.

If anyone from Mid Cheshire (Middlewich, Winsford or Northwich) wants on our coach to Wembley, please let me know - 07399551638. Ale aloud.

Dicko

O er vicar !
is that aimed at me ?
yeah i admit I'm not perfect are you ?
it should be a joy for both parties involved but sometimes it isn't is it not ?
trust me,I'm not a moron,but there are plenty of indifferent parents that go in the family stand,from my three years of going in there,a large percentage don't even turn up for a lot of minor games ( up to them ),yet it should be an "absolute joy "but obviously not to them.

Dont you dare swear at a football match..... I demand to take my kids anywhere and expect everyone else to change their behavior accordingly.

You’ve never shot an expletive out watching City? It should be against the spirit of the family enclosure but not anywhere else in the ground.

I'm talking about the inability of people to say four words without one of those words being an expletive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.