Tales of Blue YouTube Channel

TOB had the pleasure of catching up with former City manager Brian Horton during 2020 for a 'Tales of Blue' Q&A on his Maine Road memories.

Brian is an absolute gent of man and I can highly recommend ordering a copy of his book ' Two Thousands Games' that will appeal to not just City fans but football fans in general.

TOB had the pleasure of catching up with former City manager Brian Horton during 2020 for a 'Tales of Blue' Q&A on his Maine Road memories.

Brian is an absolute gent of man and I can highly recommend ordering a copy of his book ' Two Thousands Games' that will appeal to not just City fans but football fans in general.

We had the honour of having Brian at our local Mid Cheshire Branch Meeting only a couple of months ago and hell he was funny.
He came with his book, which I and many other City fans bought and after the meeting fair play to him as he came downstairs and was drinking his lagers until throwing out time.
Lovely guy and well worth a listen to if he should be in your local Branch Meeting.

We had the honour of having Brian at our local Mid Cheshire Branch Meeting only a couple of months ago and hell he was funny.
He came with his book, which I and many other City fans bought and after the meeting fair play to him as he came downstairs and was drinking his lagers until throwing out time.
Lovely guy and well worth a listen to if he should be in your local Branch Meeting.
Fantastic fella to talk not just City but football in general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.